Lenormand two card reading 2016

scorpiogirl

Child/stork

Yes G will like it, it'll inspire them to follow the direction that you are talking about in your report

Something positive coming my way?

House - Clouds
Hhmmm tricky. Perhaps you will be faced with some uncertainty pertaining your home/family but you will be more aware and thoughtful of this .. I get a feeling of trying to gain clarity

What does P want?

katieb

House - Clouds
Hhmmm tricky. Perhaps you will be faced with some uncertainty pertaining your home/family but you will be more aware and thoughtful of this .. I get a feeling of trying to gain clarity

What does P want?
Yes I know what this is about

Lilies/man

Either P wants to find inner peace or I often see Lilies meaning sex. Therefore it really depends on what the current state of the relationship is

Will A and myself move in together?

scorpiogirl

Yes I know what this is about

Lilies/man

Either P wants to find inner peace or I often see Lilies meaning sex. Therefore it really depends on what the current state of the relationship is

Will A and myself move in together?

Ugh it's an ex who keeps popping in my life so those cards make complete sense ...

Book - Moon
These cards make me want to say no (at least not any time soon) this combination may point to more discovery and need to learn about your both emotional nature and needs first

Will I do well on Monday's exam?

katieb

Ugh it's an ex who keeps popping in my life so those cards make complete sense ...

Book - Moon
These cards make me want to say no (at least not any time soon) this combination may point to more discovery and need to learn about your both emotional nature and needs first

Will I do well on Monday's exam?
Moon/birds

Hmmmm not sure what to make of these....I'll say yes you will but there could be some late night studying going on with someone who will coach you or talk you through it

What does A want to see happen long term in our relationship?

scorpiogirl

Moon/birds

Hmmmm not sure what to make of these....I'll say yes you will but there could be some late night studying going on with someone who will coach you or talk you through it

What does A want to see happen long term in our relationship?

Lilies - Man
Lol more sex? Or I also think wants to grow old with you...as Lilies to me mean long time, old age or harmonious relationship ...

Is Fb single?

samantha

Lilies - Man
Lol more sex? Or I also think wants to grow old with you...as Lilies to me mean long time, old age or harmonious relationship ...

Is Fb single?

Letter- Anchor

I'll read this as legally married ; Fb has been in a long term officially recognised relationship (but this doesn't indicate whether he and his wife are together etc)

QU: Anything I need to watch out for in the next 6 months ?

katieb

Letter- Anchor

I'll read this as legally married ; Fb has been in a long term officially recognised relationship (but this doesn't indicate whether he and his wife are together etc)

QU: Anything I need to watch out for in the next 6 months ?
Clover/letter

Some unexpected news will come to you in writing that you were hoping for, I feel this will be quite a shock to you in a good way.

Something positive coming up?

samantha

Clover/letter

Some unexpected news will come to you in writing that you were hoping for, I feel this will be quite a shock to you in a good way.

Something positive coming up?

Child - mice - Scythe

I'd read this as an abrupt (and final) end to worrying about (something) relating to a young person - I guess this could be one of your children ? If you have no worries about your kids, then child could be a relatively new project.

QU: Who might have written the letter (of above ) ?

katieb

Child - mice - Scythe

I'd read this as an abrupt (and final) end to worrying about (something) relating to a young person - I guess this could be one of your children ? If you have no worries about your kids, then child could be a relatively new project.

QU: Who might have written the letter (of above ) ?
Clouds/hearts

Someone who confused you in regards to love or someone you parted ways with that didn't have a clean end

What will transpire in my day?

BrightEye

Clouds/hearts

Someone who confused you in regards to love or someone you parted ways with that didn't have a clean end

What will transpire in my day?

Rider-Star

You'll receive a message that will bring clarity.

What do i need to know about X?