What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

BeyondtheVeil

Oh dear reading the word "mermaid" almost made me want to order the deck until I read what you cautioned above.

I'm glad that I could save you the time and money! {{HUGS}} I was so sad and disappointed when this deck arrived. At least I can return it.

I wanted an adorable mermaid/beachy/ocean deck but this one is not it. :(

BeyondtheVeil

I have another deck ordered for me as a gift from a family member. :) It is the Impressionist Tarot. It is the kit which includes the book.

I went ahead and ordered the Tarot of the Pirates as well. I wanted a deck with a theme and this one seemed cute.

They are supposed to arrive on Tuesday! :thumbsup: I hope these are going to make up for the awful deck I just received. lol

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

MysticMoonlight

The Spiral Tarot by Kay Steventon just arrived yesterday and the Fairy Tale Lenormand by Lisa Hunt and Arwen Lynch is on its way to me. It will be my first Lenormand so I'm really itching to start working with it.

SaturnCeleste

Oh my goodness! I keep saying no more decks but I've been watching the #22faves a video response to Tiferet Tarot and that just makes it worse! I've been seeing a few of them with the Alchemical Tarot: Renewed Fourth Edition and the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery both by Robert Place. There are only 7 decks now between the two (after my purchase) so I thought I'd get them before they run out. I'm really looking forward to them!

MizGrace

ive gone deck crazy so a few

Voyager boxed set as im using my voyager like crazy it needs a back up.
Celtic Tarot 3.00?! no idea boxed set.
oracle madame endoras. oops realised over spent tarot is dangerously addictive.
decides eating cardboard is going to be the only option for this month.

MoonGypsy

I'm glad that I could save you the time and money! {{HUGS}} I was so sad and disappointed when this deck arrived. At least I can return it.

I wanted an adorable mermaid/beachy/ocean deck but this one is not it. :(

The Very Best Mermaid/Beachy/Ocean Deck hands down, [in my not so humble opinion :p] Is the self published Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot.

BeyondtheVeil

The Very Best Mermaid/Beachy/Ocean Deck hands down, [in my not so humble opinion :p] Is the self published Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot.

Now that is on my wishlist! lol You are definitely a great enabler, MoonGypsy!! lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

SaturnCeleste

ive gone deck crazy so a few

oracle madame endoras. oops realised over spent tarot is dangerously addictive.
decides eating cardboard is going to be the only option for this month.
lol I love the Madame Endora deck!

I too didn't stop at the Sevenfold Mystery. I had to go on and order The Victorian Fairy Tarot. There's only one more prime deck left now. Then I pre-ordered the Santa Muerte amd 78 Tarot Astral. Oh I can't wait!! :D I'm so seriously done now! ;)

banbha

Everyday Witch Tarot. Just for fun. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Everyday Witch Tarot. Just for fun. :)

I absolutely LOVE mine! It is my favorite reading deck right now. I hope that you enjoy yours! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil