The Visconti-Sforza Tarot in 3-D

Adrian Goldwetter

What would convince you then Debra if not the presented "coincidences" (Kilim) over hundreds of years strewn over the landscape and evidence of usage (holes/ The LADDER) and traditions (Free Masons / "Sufis"/ Golden Dawn/ Alchemy/ Islam (Abra(ha)mitic religions)/ Greek culture and lore/ ...)?

Of course every subject would take obviously more than a few thread pages in the subsequent forum sections but that's what books are for.

From your stance I take that it seems to be more a matter of "belief" than reasoning - but I could be wrong here (with that assumption) so I would beg your forgiveness if so because I do not want to intrude there.

If I should be wrong instead it would be productive (also for other readers who are not convinced) to be more specific and explanatory about your convictions (I'm never comfortable with that word in your language because it is so double-edged :) ).

Adrian

Adrian Goldwetter

Debra you mentioned in your 1st post:

>> There are MANY shuffling methods for cards (look on YouTube for "shuffle cards" and oh boy!). And there are ways to "mix" a deck of cards without shuffling. <<

Could you give a link please so that I can improve my knowledge?
I'm always open to learn something new & exiting and I did forget to ask you for that technical advice that clearly belongs here in this thread because it was my request to all learned researchers:

>> Every well thought-out "shuffling concept" shall be taken very seriously by me and would be an appreciated help in this precarious situation. <<

(The bottom of the OP)

Adrian

P.S. Just to be clear: The "shuffling concept" I search for - or "mixing" like you call it - should fit the 74 original historical survivors in the hypothetical event that we here in this virtual world could get our imaginative hands on them for testing that "shuffling concept" with our actual brains.

Debra

Good luck to you.

Adrian Goldwetter

Thank you Debra.

It was a pleasure to meat you!

Adrian

Alta

Moderator note:

This has had the potential to be a good thread but the consistently combative and dare I say mocking tone has destroyed any possibility of it being carried forward.

This thread is closed as will any others on the same topic be.

Alta