Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Message from Solandia

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Resident

TarotCasper 

I haven't been much of a presence on here, but I've benefited immensely from the regular contributors, and even from people's question. Thank you all for your wit and wisdom.

By the way, is there some type of mailing list that I could get on in case there's going to be another forum? Because I would like to be on it if there is.
Top   #121
Citizen

crazy raven 

I am very grateful to have been part of this group Solandia, thank you for all the creative work you've done to this site, it's been wonderful learning and making friends on Aeclectic. The best to you as you move on to new adventures ♥ xo
Top   #122
Resident

CoffeeBlood 

so the forum will still be accessible to read the public posts?

will the main site -where deck reviews are posted and what not- still be available? i see the main site [aeclectic.net] refuses to connect today.

too bad to see the forum closing. i will try and save all the posts i'm interested in..
Top   #123
Citizen

Kahlie 

Thank you Solandia and other members who have contributed so much.

I'm sad, but mostly grateful.

Kahlie
Top   #124
Citizen

zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotCasper View Post
By the way, is there some type of mailing list that I could get on in case there's going to be another forum? Because I would like to be on it if there is.
Check this List of Alternative Forums. It's my understanding this list will also be in an easily-accessible place after the forum closes, so if you don't bookmark it now, you should be able to get to it at a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeBlood View Post
Yes, all threads currently viewable by the public will remain so.

Any threads where one had to log in to view them, such as readings, will no longer viewable, so save any of these if you would like a personal copy.

Quote:
will the main site -where deck reviews are posted and what not- still be available?
The main web site will remain and continue to be available. It is only the forum which is be closed.
Top   #125
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

I don't post these days, but I still call this place home. I will miss it very much, and am grateful for the years and years of pleasure I had here.

Good luck to Kate in all her future endeavours, and so many thanks for creating Aeclectic in the first place.

Thanks to the Train Gang, and everyone else
Top   #126
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendywu View Post
I don't post these days, but I still call this place home. I will miss it very much, and am grateful for the years and years of pleasure I had here.

Good luck to Kate in all her future endeavours, and so many thanks for creating Aeclectic in the first place.

Thanks to the Train Gang, and everyone else
Actually, one of the threads I saved was the Halloween train and a few select installations of our pub!
Top   #127
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:

will the main site -where deck reviews are posted and what not- still be available? i see the main site [aeclectic.net] refuses to connect today.

too bad to see the forum closing. i will try and save all the posts i'm interested in..
It's working fine for me
Top   #128
Resident

CoffeeBlood 

@zannamarie
thank you for replying!
since i don't have a subscription, i don't have access to parts of the forum. nothing much to lose there, i suppose.

@gregory
the main site seems to be back for me, now..
thanks for replying.
Top   #129
Citizen

zannamarie 

Quote:
@zannamarie
thank you for replying!
since i don't have a subscription, i don't have access to parts of the forum. nothing much to lose there, i suppose.
If you participated in any reading exchanges, those will NOT be available after the 14th. Any member (subscriber or not) had to log in to participate in exchanges.
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.