Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

geministar

You might still get it Shikhs. Could have just been held up (which is really annoying) and then maybe one-day you'll forget about it and then all of a sudden it will appear to you. :)

How long have you been waiting?

a_shikhs

Gem- Its been nearly 3 months now. :( HC sent it in the beginning of March. Im just praying that I get it any day now.

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
Gem- Its been nearly 3 months now. :( HC sent it in the beginning of March. Im just praying that I get it any day now.
~hugs~ sorry honey, that really sucks! I sure hope you package shows up. I will keep my fins crossed for you.

a_shikhs

Thanks Jewel. I hope so too. :(

a_shikhs

Yooohooo!!!!!!!! I got the deck today. :D :D I just came back from class and saw a package from Canada lying on my bed and instantly knew it were the faeries. :D Off to open the package now and see the surprise inside. :grin:

a_shikhs

I LOVE the surprise inside the package. :D :D Wish I could tell you all. lol..

So I removed my faeries and first went through all the cards properly. Then I heard the faeries whisper that they wanted a small welcoming ritual. I burned some Nag Champa incense, lit an orange candle, removed a spread cloth and some crystals and did a small faery reading for myself. :)

I asked if they had a nice trip all the way from Canada to India and got 'Dreams Come True'. Guess they were really excited about their trip to India. :D Then I asked if they would like to give me a message and got the 'Romantic Partner' card. The faeries are surely up to some romantic mischief here. ;)

Attachments

• faery layout.JPG
    faery layout.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 166

Kahlie

Hmmm... that looks good ! Well, don't forget to let us know about that romantic evening ;)

Kahlie

Alta

YAY!!!!!! Glad to hear they arrived safely. Have fun!

And, we will have to hear about the romance too, hehe. :)

faunabay

Hey I've got the Fairies 101 book too!!! So does Jewel! Isn't it great?

geministar

Shikhs, the spread you did looks lovely. :)