Finishing up the card descriptions

Aximili

Wow, youre right. I never noticed that before. I wonder if anyone else did?

Be honest ;)

You like that analogy? I'll pop that into her thread then.

Aximili

Losgunna now has a thread here too. Only the Laume left. :)

I really struggle with her, but if no-one's added her by 3pm BST tomorrow I'll give her a shot :)

greenbeans

I did the Laume-

thats it! the index is actually finished!

I'm in shock! But the Laume is helping me through it.

I'd really like to hear your comments when you have time.

Aximili

Duly commented upon!

I can't believe we've actually DONE it :D

How do you think the others will react? Ooh I'm so excited!

Jewel

I don't know about others, but I am REALLY excited!!! Just ask Valeria, I have been working on this off and on for the last year and a half!

I saw in other threads that you two were feeling a little nostalgic about the index being completed, so maybe we can takle another fun adventure, and taking from your ideas we could do a thread on cards that are related to eachother! Like the Journeyan and Losgunna (I think that was the one) connection that Aximili made, and the Losgunna/Laume connection Greenbeans made. I bet we could entertain ourselves with that exploration for quite some time!

A big group hug to all members of this forum past and present. We have finally got all the cards up and running!!! Great work!

Aximili

Jewel, that sounds like a fantastic idea :)

I'm sure a thread like that will even keep the Fae amused :D

Jewel

Aximili said:
Jewel, that sounds like a fantastic idea :)
Well you and Greenbeans both identified some connections while finishing up the index so I think it would be appropriate for you two to kick off that thread! I will see if I can find some cool connection to add.

Sheri

Jewel said:
I don't know about others, but I am REALLY excited!!! Just ask Valeria, I have been working on this off and on for the last year and a half!

I saw in other threads that you two were feeling a little nostalgic about the index being completed, so maybe we can takle another fun adventure, and taking from your ideas we could do a thread on cards that are related to eachother! Like the Journeyan and Losgunna (I think that was the one) connection that Aximili made, and the Losgunna/Laume connection Greenbeans made. I bet we could entertain ourselves with that exploration for quite some time!

A big group hug to all members of this forum past and present. We have finally got all the cards up and running!!! Great work!

OMG! Jewel, you were slaving me :D but that is nothing like the work that Greenbeans and Aximili did to me :D My typing fingers needed a rest, but now I am recovered enough that I can give you all what you deserve...

A STANDING OVATION!!!
:party: :party: :party:

*valeria stands with all the rest of the Faery Forum, whistling and claps and claps in honor of all the hard work*

:love: valeria

greenbeans

:royal: :party: :thumbsup:

bunting and ticker tape for all!

Thanks for your help Valeria! well done Jewel and Aximili! Yay for everyone on the Faery forum past present and future!