Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale Tarot

Le Fanu

Anyone want to contact her and ask ?
I seem to remember her (rhetorically?) asking on facebook whether she should do a reprint... I assumed the answer would be yes (I mean, when is there ever going to be a tarot chorus of NO! Don't bother!?)

Funny; these "difficult", demanding decks so often are the ones that become more desirable. Good to know.

Nemia

Maybe an AT roar to her direction would help...? I'm sure it's encouraging to know that many people would like to see a re-print.

Marli

I don't believe she is in a hurry to re-print as she is currently selling autographed copies on her site for $750!!!!

JayBee

I didn't know she was doing that. I see she's doing the same with the Animals Divine Tarot. Not cool. I happen to own both, and I'm going to have to seriously think about whether I want to keep them. I think, in contrast, about Penelope Cline, who has in the past sold her own personal copies of a couple of her out of print creations to help finance another new work. That, to me, is admirable. What Lisa Hunt is doing is perfectly fair, and I do enjoy a lot of her art. But this tells me something about her.

I would much rather support artists who display good character.

gregory

I can't call this not being of good character. If she needs money, she has every right to do this. It's not a sin to want money, and even less of a sin to need it.

But I do wonder what I could get for my copy.... }) (NOT that I'm selling...)

ana luisa

I can't call this not being of good character. If she needs money, she has every right to do this. It's not a sin to want money, and even less of a sin to need it.

But I do wonder what I could get for my copy.... }) (NOT that I'm selling...)

No kidding ! Not to mention other rare decks like the Greenwood. Next thing we know, gregory will have her pick on Fortune magazine ! ;)