Crowley on a movie here!

Ross G Caldwell

Aeon418 said:
It's also very suspicious that an anagram of Tony Blair is "Try nab Oil"
:bugeyed:

Hey that's pretty cool. I have to admit, I got a chuckle out of it. I laughed out loud in fact - to MYSELF!

I don't believe in these vast conspiracies, but I do believe in war criminals, and Try nab Oil and Dubya are it (along with a crew of others).

Unless you want to admit the law of the jungle is the truth, and our laws are just convenient when it suits the strong (or wait, isn't that the law of the jungle too?)

You might have a point, then. Why complain?

Ross

Aeon418

Another anagram...

Tony Blair + George Bush = The Young Oil Grabbers.

Spooky or what? :laugh:

ravenest

similia said:
I read a book a few years ago that was all about this research, and chasing down mitochondrial Eve. Something in "the Blood" it was called. (As in, I can't remember the exact name, but it had the word "blood" in there somewhere).

It will come to me.... an interesting read. Anyone know it?

Dont know it, but I saw a TV doco on it a few years back.

Ross G Caldwell

Aeon418 said:
Another anagram...

Tony Blair + George Bush = The Young Oil Grabbers.

Spooky or what? :laugh:

Yep, I'm getting the shivers right now ;)

But that's too cool, actually.

what machine are you using? I'll have to check out my name, and my name combined with other people I've had destinies with.

Ross

Ross G Caldwell

Aeon418 said:

Thanks Aeon!

This is too much fun... the ultimate in poetry... I wish it made nonsense words too (but still pronounceable)

like, you'd never get Alcofribas Nasier for François Rabelais... that is pure invention and cleverness.

Ross

7Nica7nor7

No one has absolute truth but God

Lillie said:
Can you give me some kind of quote or link for this, please.
Is this the sort of thing you are talking about?

No I can't =(, I saw it on a meta fiscal channel in Argentina.
But yes thats exactly what am talking about, thanks for being a life saver.

Have you ever read Urantia from Blavatsky?

http://www.urantia.org/papers/toc.html#PARTIII

Specifically that part III, now, i know its a LOT but, this book its just OMG the best i ever read on these subjects, and considering their date, well let me speechless.

Well i liked a lot from this book that if you have a nice open mind you can jump between chapters seeking it like if it was an encyclopedia.

For those interested on Astrology or Cosmology it's definitely a must read
and it's free.

Aeon418 said:
Again, the stories in the bible are not history. If you try to view them in that way you end up on a real slippery slope....
Wells thats the weird thing aeon that it doesn't makes me go real slippery slope, on contra ire makes perfect sense. It's almost obvious that women have a weird but special bond whit the devil. specially when sex is involved.
please no offense to any female I love you all i even like that.(you see what i mean? LoL)
And again you may believe any thing u like but whats really concern me its the believes of those in power positions like Mr.Bu$$

Aeon418 said:
Yes I have. It's a garbled and heavily distorted mystical text.
Apocalypse by D.H. Lawrence gives a nice perspective on the subject. Revelation as spiritual guide rather than prophecy. It's certainly more sane.
It sound to me more like "I rather not think about it". Have you ever imagined yourself in Johns position and try to explain an epical war taking place in Year 2000 but only using year 70 A.C. words?
How would you call a chopper, or a TV, or,, you got the point don't you?

Definitely would be more sane, but getting your believes from other ones ratter than your self is not.

ravenest said:
No, I mean, that given current situations, information is best applied (in the area we were talking about) with a big load of money and anyone trying to successfully influence these current situations does it by applying and shifting around vast amounts of money. The details of this are probably best discussed in the Socio-political forum however.
mm the details of this are also of importance in here. whit the correct kind of information you could get power, then you can produce all the money you like and then you can buy your self a planet. villain's abc.

ravenest said:
How do I find this 'My Pet Goat' article/writing?(or do you want me to do a 'reading'[psychic] on your pet goat?) What 'Cabalah' do you suggest I practice?
It comes on that Zeitgeist video link i gave to you last post. but any ways. Ha$3m also makes a good effort to point this out. here...
or you can also google it.

video 127 The pet goat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaIfPIQpv_k
i would like to read your opinion after this and
special attention after time line 8:08

I apologize if I did not understand your difficulties with English. However I think it is more than grammar that is causing some confusion here?
No worries, i understand the difficulties of understanding or re-arrange the words for 2nd language deficiencies. and i will make best of my efforts to not mislead. ;)

baba-prague said:
Aha, but it's not just the British monarchy - Tony Blair is in on it too:
http://media.portland.indymedia.org...4/08/296020.jpg
Nice pic baba-prague thanks.
Now I been working a lot whit computer design and i can't see any photoshop intrusion in here, may be some one else can help me out whit this one?

Now, Mr. T
ROFL!! here you have a nice pick nick scene at the white house? i think...
is that the white house?
video 127 special attention after 7:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vX5OsWy8w

Whats brings me finally to the point of this post, don't let any one explain it to you, read the originals, do the research make your own conclusions.

Cheers every one! =)

P.S. is any one watching the whole series?
if so, I'm currently on video 160.

How many of them you watched ravenest? or where did you stopped?

Lillie

7Nica7nor7 said:
It's almost obvious that women have a weird but special bond whit the devil. specially when sex is involved.

Really, I have no comment.

I just wanted to save it for posterity. :D

ZenMusic

It's almost obvious that women have a weird but special bond whit the devil. specially when sex is involved

does that mean that..(maybe I've been reading too much Kabbalah)
It's almost obvious that men have a weird but special bond with women. specially when the devil is involved

or
It's almost obvious that devil has a weird but special bond whit (sic) men. specially (sic) when women are involved
OR, ...
(after 0 Fool, leaving the Garden)

the female aspect of the soul .... has a unique connection with the Kundalini metaphysical energies .... and can use that force for rising on the left-hand path to gain the opening of individuation into fullness...

men can share that path, only by obtaining the aspects of the anima that they usually can't express in sex.. thusly balancing Wands/Cups/Swords/Pentacles traveling the path from I Magician to VI Lovers to XIV Art ..
(-->> 21 Universe)
... wasn't this about the Book of Lies and 96?

ravenest

7Nica7nor7 said:
Have you ever read Urantia from Blavatsky?
Are you now saying the Urantia Book was written by Madam Blavatsky?
If so ... man you are SOOOO way off. I have read the Urantia book several times (yes ALL the way through) I was a member of Australian Urantia readers group and also presented papers at some of their national forums.

If this is what you saying, I can no more assume that you are one of those people that NO MATTER what you read you will have the interpretation (your own specific one) shoot open to slide it straight down into the box where you catagorise and know everything.
7Nica7nor7 said:
Well i liked a lot from this book that if you have a nice open mind you can jump between chapters seeking it like if it was an encyclopedia.
???!!!???

7Nica7nor7 said:
Wells thats the weird thing aeon that it doesn't makes me go real slippery slope, on contra ire makes perfect sense. It's almost obvious that women have a weird but special bond whit the devil. specially when sex is involved.
please no offense to any female I love you all i even like that.(you see what i mean?

No ... no I dont, not at all.

7Nica7nor7 said:
It sound to me more like "I rather not think about it".
You dont know Aeon 418 very well do you? Try reading a few of his posts, it might get you somewhere.
7Nica7nor7 said:
No worries, i understand the difficulties of understanding or re-arrange the words for 2nd language deficiencies. and i will make best of my efforts to not mislead. ;)
I was implying that your language difficulties are NOT the only problem you have.

7Nica7nor7 said:
P.S. is any one watching the whole series?
if so, I'm currently on video 160.
AHA! THAT'S what this is all about ... finally!
7Nica7nor7 said:
How many of them you watched ravenest? or where did you stopped?
Not much ... but too much!