Ole' Forum Folks Faerie Family Reunion

sagitarian

Hugs faunabay gently while wiping at her own weepy eyes.

I love the idea of the Froud faeries traveling.

sag

faunabay

Jewel said:
OMG!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((Faunabay))))))))))))))))))))) (can you tell how big the hug is? *LOL* :D)

For those of you who do not know Faunabay, she is my soul sister, and one of my best friends in the whole wide world. She is guilty of "making" ~chuckles~ purchase more decks than I can count, and she is allround a WONDERFUL person. She is a cross between the Green Lady and Faerie Who Was Kissed by Pixies. Welcome home sis!

Oh honey - now you're making me all sappy and weepy! (gurgly, weepy giggle) LOL

You do realize that you named my two favorite faeries in Frouds deck as the ones to describe me!!!!!!! I love you bunches honey!!!!

Jewel

faunabay said:
Oh honey - now you're making me all sappy and weepy! (gurgly, weepy giggle) LOL

You do realize that you named my two favorite faeries in Frouds deck as the ones to describe me!!!!!!! I love you bunches honey!!!!

Don't get sappy or you might wilt or give yourself some kind of rot disease *LOL*.

So do you think if we get you an address by next Thursday (a week from today) that you could send the FO off traveling by that weekend? And are you OK with us signing the Faerie Guide card in that deck? Just want to make sure. At the end of the tour, the deck will be returned to you.

I miss you girl, we need to talk soon.

~big splashy hugs~

diane drizzy

My guys and I are never far away from you all.
Actually we're starting to crank it up for Halloween!

sagitarian

hugs diane tight. hey girly, how goes it?

diane drizzy

Awwwwww sagitarian-you've made my week!
Overtime at work (getting so I hate to work w/e's), and the week day's are hard enough!
But my faeries make me smile!

Jewel

diane drizzy said:
My guys and I are never far away from you all.
Actually we're starting to crank it up for Halloween!
YAY someone else is back!!!! I just love it!!! You might not have been far, but it is nice to see you anyhow :D

faunabay

Jewel said:
Don't get sappy or you might wilt or give yourself some kind of rot disease *LOL*.

So do you think if we get you an address by next Thursday (a week from today) that you could send the FO off traveling by that weekend? And are you OK with us signing the Faerie Guide card in that deck? Just want to make sure. At the end of the tour, the deck will be returned to you.

I miss you girl, we need to talk soon.

~big splashy hugs~

I wouldn't have a problem with people signing the guide card. I kind of like it. :*

And Thursday would be fine. Should I send off the book with it too or does everyone have one or not need it??? What does everyone think about that?

sagitarian

Just a thought...

I don't need the book, but that did bring up an idea. Instead of a book, what about a little travel journal? Something not too big, but thick enough for everyone to write what they want. Maybe do a short reading or two that's recorded in the book, or a few daily faery draws, or maybe even one of the excercises from the book, like favorite, least favorite and universal message from the "travel" faery deck, and then record them down in the travel log? I think it'd be neat, to have a faery travel log to go along with the cards.

Sage

a_shikhs

sagitarian said:
I don't need the book, but that did bring up an idea. Instead of a book, what about a little travel journal? Something not too big, but thick enough for everyone to write what they want. Maybe do a short reading or two that's recorded in the book, or a few daily faery draws, or maybe even one of the excercises from the book, like favorite, least favorite and universal message from the "travel" faery deck, and then record them down in the travel log? I think it'd be neat, to have a faery travel log to go along with the cards.

Sage

That's a lovely idea. We can try the favourite, least favourite and the universal message with the new deck. :)