Traveling Faerie Deck ... Lets get this idea rolling!

Jewel

Who can Participate

I have edited the original post to clarify who is to participate in the Traveling Faerie Deck project or whatever we want to call it. As the idea behind this is to bring members of the Faeries Oracle Study Group closer together, I am limiting participation to Faeries Oracle Study Group members only, new and old of course.

faunabay

Well Jewel called and gave me a heads up on what was happening here. I'm in!!! Things are beginning to calm down (sort of) after my move across the US. :) So I shouldn't have a problem with timing at all. Just put me on the list.
The funny thing is I have just recently pulled out my faeries again after a while of not calling on them!! You think they knew what was going on? ROFL

Jewel

((((((((((((((((((((((((Faunabay))))))))))))))) Soul sister of mine!!!!!!!!!! ~giggles, dances, splashes around~

Faunabay has announced in another thread that she has an extra Faeries Oracle deck ready to travel!!!!!!!!! Since that is the deck we love and study, I would like to suggest we start the traveling deck with the Faeries Oracle, and we can use the Healing with Faeries next round! What do you say??????

Faunabay, can we all sign the Faerie Guide card?

Emelya

geministar

Yes PLEASE!!!! Sign me up, I would love to be a part of the travelling faery deck. I like every idea mentioned and I dont mind when I receive the deck.

It kind of feels like a way of meeting everyone here! Exciting!!!

inanna_tarot

Jewel said:
Faunabay has announced in another thread that she has an extra Faeries Oracle deck ready to travel!!!!!!!!! Since that is the deck we love and study, I would like to suggest we start the traveling deck with the Faeries Oracle, and we can use the Healing with Faeries next round! What do you say??????

awesome! where is this new thread so I can sign in blood and sparkly things? (oh, I'm told blood sparkles very well on its own lol. lovely faery folk)

Sezo
x

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:
awesome! where is this new thread so I can sign in blood and sparkly things? (oh, I'm told blood sparkles very well on its own lol. lovely faery folk)
Just don't get it on the deck *LOL*

faunabay

Jewel said:
((((((((((((((((((((((((Faunabay))))))))))))))) Soul sister of mine!!!!!!!!!! ~giggles, dances, splashes around~

Faunabay, can we all sign the Faerie Guide card?

I would LOVE to send out the extra deck I have! Jewel just let me know when and where!

And OF COURSE you can all sign the Faerie Guide card!!! That's what they want you know! They told me so. LOL :D

Jewel

faunabay said:
I would LOVE to send out the extra deck I have! Jewel just let me know when and where!

I will collect names on this thread through next Wednesday, 4:30 PM CST (US time) ... when I get off the computer for the day. I will put the names in a jar and shake them up, pull the names at random, and will post them on Friday.

I will PM the first person and request that they send you their home address. When you receive the info, mail the deck and off the it goes. You know we are dealing with faeries here so precision is not a strong suit *LOL*.

When the first gets the deck, then that person will PM the next person on the list and so forth until the deck returns to you. Each person is allowed up to a week with the deck (give or take depending on when they can get to the post office, but as close as possible).

You will be the last person on the list, and tell us all about how it feels after it has journeyed with us all.

I can't wait this will be so fun!!!!!

Alissa

inanna_tarot said:
(oh, I'm told blood sparkles very well on its own lol. lovely faery folk)
... I wish my blood sparkled. :D