Faery Seekers Circle~ Signup~ May 3rd to 24th

faerylvr

Kahlie said:
You are lucky she didn't drag you in kicking and screaming all the way ;) Let's not give her too much ideas though, I like to keep more or less dry this next week =)

Remember, you have to think of a Spread too Faerylvr! *teehee*

Kahlie

I know... I have time to create one (my favorite way) or maybe I'm running COS that week and will already have a variety to choose from...

I'm working on the creating one though...

Jewel

Kahlie said:
You are lucky she didn't drag you in kicking and screaming all the way ;) Let's not give her too much ideas though, I like to keep more or less dry this next week =)
No sweetie, I reserve that especially for you *LOL*.

Gem, I am about to get even with you for almost volunteering me ~sly grin~ Hey Faerylvr, if the August round ends up with an odd number of participants I volunteer Gem to do two readings ... this actually comes from long ago when she agreed to it, but it was never taken up on ~giggles madly and pulls Gem into the water~

Faerylvr, if I can help you in any way just let me know, and you are welcome in my ocean anytime. Just ask Marion, I can be a good assistant *LOL*.

I saw a spread somewhere that I thought was interesting ... hmmmm ... when (if) I find it again I will pass it on to Marion and Faerylvr for consideration. I remember thinking it would go real nice with the Faerie Seekers.

~splashes Kahlie and soaks her~ Love ya hon!

geministar

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Jewel, guess what? I knew that was coming :laugh::laugh::laugh: Once again, I have set myself up :laugh:

Faerylvr, I will agree to Jewel's volunteering me to do 2 readings IF it comes to it :D :*