The Efflorescent Tarot

gregory

What a wonderful find. Lovely. I definately want to get a copy. But now I am stuck, do I want the B&W or the colour version... decisions, decisions...

You know what you will do in the end, so why not ask about combined postage.

And then let me know what she says })

truelighth

You know what you will do in the end, so why not ask about combined postage.

And then let me know what she says })

You are so evil! LOL!

But.. I really do want to decide buy just one deck, due to finances. So I need to decide. I already bought too many decks lately.. aarrgghhh...

a_gnostic

I don`t have a corner rounder...
Please pardon the intrusion, but...

Corner rounder? There is such a thing? (Well, of course there must be such a thing. You don't think people go rounding 312 corners times however many decks they've trimmed with cuticle scissors, do you?!)

What does one look like? Does one "get" or "make" one? Do they round one corner at a time, or are there four-bangers?

Where might they be found? Are they rare? Are they passed around in some kind of corner rounding circle? I simply must know!

Though to be honest, the idea of card trimming seems a bit like circumcision to me and best avoided or at least deferred as long as possible, acknowledging of course the advantage that with decks vs. d---s it is possible for one to have two (or more).

desertrat

Though to be honest, the idea of card trimming seems a bit like circumcision to me and best avoided or at least deferred as long as possible, acknowledging of course the advantage that with decks vs. d---s it is possible for one to have two (or more).
*snicker* :p

There are indeed corner-rounder thingies that many people here would know all about. I am not one of those peeps as I am utterly terrified of botching the job. I'm sure some more experienced person will post a link to a thread regarding this subject shortly.

If you do decide to take on the task of rounding your pointy cornered deck, then I send my sincerest best wishes and blessings upon your endeavor. :)

SixDegrees

Be careful what SIZE you choose.

If I was a certain type of person, a_gnostic, I'd say that this was a pertinent warning for either decks or d---s.

It's a good thing I'm not that type of person. :)

a_gnostic

...Be careful what SIZE you choose...
If I was a certain type of person, a_gnostic, I'd say that this was a pertinent warning for either decks or d---s.

It's a good thing I'm not that type of person. :)
A very good thing, I'd say! But thank you for pointing that out, as I usually end up having to deal with whatever size is on hand.

a_gnostic

Corner rounders are available on amazon...
Thank you! Oh my, there seems to be an enormous selection from which to choose. And I'll be particularly careful about the size: (seriously* now :)) I may have to try both 5mm and 3mm corners.

* No "is that in AOL inches" jokes, okay, SixDegrees?

gregory

A very good thing, I'd say! But thank you for pointing that out, as I usually end up having to deal with whatever size is on hand.

That's even more...

Wait - we are OT here.

I await my copy of this beautiful deck. :) I shall NOT be rounding the corners.