which cards represent death

Cacia

Hello All:

i know this might sound kind of crazy but I would like to know which cards can represent physical death. I had a reading the other day and saw death itself but did not sound like was something physical but then started wondering which card are then.

cjxtypes

I think it would a combination of cards. I've heard of some readers that have sensed a physical death coming from a combination of cards as in the Death card.. along with the 8 of Cups... or any of the cards representing moving onwards, but I believe there are many other factors to consider before a predictive physical death could be in any way determine by the cards.

Cacia

cjxtypes

True cj a combination of cards would make sense; I heard that death and 3 of swords would be one, but besides those 2 I do not know what else. 10 of swords is painful endings or other meanings but do not know if that can represent death.

ravenest

I have had one client ( a semi-regular) die not long after a reading with Death in it ; every card was 'bad' - considering the card, its position and relationship to the others.

Cacia

Ravenest

Thanks so much for sharing dear, I will keep that in mind

cjxtypes

I would think any of the transition cards come to mind. However again it would be combination of these kinds of cards along with context the whole over all reading.

nisaba

The Eight Cups and Six Swords spring to mind. But Death comes out being literal more often than other cards try to represent death, I find, when someone's actually dying or dead.

You just have to work out whether it's being symbolic or literal.

Cacia

Thanks to you all for the helpful , really appreciate the information that all of you have share

Thanks many blessings to all of you :):)

aurafields

Thanks to you all for the helpful , really appreciate the information that all of you have share

Thanks many blessings to all of you :):)
Hi, just my two cents, but in my experience it is a real combination of cards to determine death. Sometimes the actual Death card is present, but it will be surrounded and modified all through the reading with cards representing grief such as the ten of swords, nine of swords, Tower, three of swords, etc. Rarely have I ever gotten a physical death for anyone without the above, and the five of swords, three of swords or even the world, which can show a relief of their suffering when it is a more positive transition after someone has been ill for a long time. Pay attention to how the cards show you will feel at present and in the future along with the transition cards, six of swords, four of swords. It's complicated to me and I rarely if ever tell someone I see a physical death as the meaning of the Death card almost always means for me that the person is going through a transforming experience that is so life altering it may appear they have changed the way they see life completely. Good question though, and I will be paying more attention to my own readings with this in mind. Thanks.

Cacia

aura

Thanks so much that info is very helpful