The Tarot of Vampyres - The Hermit

WolfyJames

Our hermit is transporting the skulls of past vampires with him, he is going upward in a thick forest at night in a narrow path. He wears a black cloak that fully covers him and we can see a dagger on his back, easy to access in case of danger. He uses a long and thick stick with a flame to help him walk and see in the dark better. He is the only one knows who knows the way. His wolf companion is alert and looks around for any danger. I have the feeling the hermit is inviting us to follow him for he has things to teach us, even the wolf is looking at us sort of saying "Are you coming or what?". Yet the cross and the small angel on it are warning us that is we go further we will be beyond saving.

I want to point that the wolf is the animal representing Skulls, the earth element, and with virgo being an earth sign it fits well with the card.

Attachments

• 09200.jpg
    09200.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 928

Mermaid Queen

When I first laid my hand on this card, I started crying and feeling VERY sad. And when I dropped it, in surprise, the feeling was gone.

And then I reached for "The Empress" card (to which I found out that this card and "The World" are my "Soul Cards"), I felt more calm and stable.

I just can't touch "The Hermit" card when I'm depressed.

Does this mean I have some kind of deep connection with this card?

Can you PM me, further details?