Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

Jewel-ry

I haven't got it, as the title suggests, but its on its way ;)

Can't wait ...

M-Press

Credit card glitches

lawguy51 said:
Well, I'm on credit card #3 now ...

Lawguy51

Oh, SO SORRY!!!!
I had NO idea what it means to have a store online! I have been spending everynight emailing to people who tried 3 Visa cards....

It goes like this: Visa, have just "approved" my site. The "activity" looked wired to them, becasue I was getting orders from "many countries" and they didn't know what the hell i was selling!!! LOL

So in a few days, the Visa issue will be cleared...
meantime, Trogon succeded (Thank you!), becasue he used a Master Card!
while lawguy has many Visas!!!!

If you don't have a visa, please PM me or via the site, and I''l have the solution ready for you, or anyone else with this problem!!!

Meantime, this is the "hot" topic, I had someone under the last name of Kerr, that ordered but left no email address or shipping address, so even if I draw some cards, I'll never guess where to send the deck! If this person sees this post , please contact me! thank you!

I though that the labor has ended, but I'm still in the tunnel. I hope I see the light! I'll meditate on Visa tonight!
Thank you all for your patience and persistence in getting the deck! The artist really, really appreciates that!!! :)

Jewel-ry

Well its arrived, and what a lovely deck this is. I really needed a FUN deck and this is it. Sometimes our decks seem so serious, and thats not to say that they shouldn't be, but this gives a feeling of colour and fun and spontaneity.

In recent months I have found myself drawn more and more to the TdM decks and decks with unillustrated pips partly because I have found the pip card artwork so predictable in RW type decks. Sakki-Sakki gives a different slant though and I really like it. Its quite uplifting.

I love that some of the people in the pips are headless. It reminds me of those cut out cardboard people that you used to be able to buy when I was young. You cut out the people (usually in their underwear) and then their clothes separately and you could put different outfits on the people depending on your mood. I think it reflects the idea that we can put anyones head in there. That nothing is static, it can be changed. It also re-iterates that none of us live completely perfect lives in completely perfect bodies.

There are some really unusual touches like the fish in the 5 Cups, I immediately thought of 'plenty more fish in the sea' and my favourite the 7 Swords (looks just like Jonny Depp :D). I also think that M-Press has a thing about shoes!! ;)

The LWB is one of the best I have seen, its really nice to get all of that information on numbers, planets and the tree of life.

Anyway, I love it. Its going to be a lot of fun getting to know you Sakki-Sakki :)

Thank you M-Press :*

M-Press

Oh-Jewel-ry!!

your post (which got me on my way to dream), is another proof for me, that this deck has an audience after all, and it just has to find it... I can see a connection there...

I now confess, that Jonny Depp is the only character in the deck, "after someone". I had many problems finishing the 7 of swords, among many reasons, that this is a card I least get in reading, thus least understand... So...
There I was, finishing up the last cards, when I went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean"! By the time I got home, I was so inspired, I had done a few sketches. Later I though that if any actor, Jonny is the one for this part!!!

The shoes, we'll leave for another time-(said sleepy MPress...) ;)

Jewel-ry

Re: Oh-Jewel-ry!!

M-Press said:

I now confess, that Jonny Depp is the only character in the deck, "after someone". I had many problems finishing the 7 of swords, among many reasons, that this is a card I least get in reading, thus least understand... So...
There I was, finishing up the last cards, when I went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean"! By the time I got home, I was so inspired, I had done a few sketches. Later I though that if any actor, Jonny is the one for this part!!!

The shoes, we'll leave for another time-(said sleepy MPress...) ;)

I knew it!!! I love that film. Now about those shoes ... I love them, all different styles and shapes and colours. I would love to know what type of shoes you have in your wardrobe.

~

Chronata

Hooray! I got it ! I got it!

(Chronata does the little happy dance!)

Ah! But was it worth the wait...and the problems with ordering and the bounced check fee from my stupid bank?

Absolutely! No Question! Yes!

This deck is so very wonderful!

It has one of the best presentations I have ever seen with a tarot deck! The box is very nice (as was the personalized signing by M-Press!)
The box was only slightly squished, but I really think that has a lot to do with my dinky little post office crew (who held onto it for two days because it had come from Isreal(?) and who I am pretty sure poked it several times with a stick.)

The card stock is just right...andd the feel of the cards...well...they are simply sensual! And sumptuous!

The colors are bright and joyous! The images and fun and playfull, and hold great symbolism!
(I have always considered Kings and Queens to be people who are supportive...and here thay are depicted as chairs! How perfect is that?)

I went through each card slowly, drinking in all the wonder in each image, and I was disapointed when I got back around to the Artist again, because I had run out of cards...and I wanted more!!!

You will probably see more raving from me, the more I get to know these cards!

oh...and I also wanted to say that I would never ever consider the book that came with this to be a mere "LWB"...as it is chock full of way too many goodies! It doesn't have descriptions of the cards...but it does have astological and planetary symbols, and a great little thing on the kabbalah!

I love love LOVE my Sakki Sakki! :D

Tarot Galadriel

Hi jewel-ry

How long did your Sakki Sakki take to get to the UK?

Just so I know, I am dying to get mine .........................

M-Press

Hi there...

Chronata, I'm so glad you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now emailing from an internet cafe, as I'm supposed to be on "vacation"! The shÃ_pping to Europe is usually very quick but for the next 2 weeks everything will run a little slower, as I'm operating long distance. I'm not expecting huge delays, only that I check emails and orders once or twice a day, in oppose to all day!

I will keep a journal of things I want to post!!!!
:)

Kissa

Got mine. Love it. Can only second every WOWWW that has been said here.

This deck is a jewel.

M-Press, you have entered the Tarot history imho.

Congratulations. And thank you for kicking my a** back on the Tarot track with your deck: your artwork, your philosophy, your spirit, your energy. Reading is a joy, again...

:)

Kissa

M-Press

Hi there!
Well, still "out of the computer zone" can't wait to get back to it soon!
How inspiring your comments are...
I have been meeting many friends the last 2 weeks, showing off the deck of course, and everyone's responses just sound unreal...
I guess it is this natural feeling, that after you finish such a work of labor, you can not see it from "outside". The creation of the deck tought me a LOT, but this stage is as interesting and valuable.
My relationship with the deck develops through your responses...Knowing that reading is a joy, again, for Kissa, for example, creates a new joy for me (the kind i didn't know is there), and I'm not talking about feeling proud of one's work, satisfaction and all that.
It's something ELSE.
I guess it's what The Artist card is also all about...? So many layers, so many...

G, do I always get so emotional before I hop on a plane????;)