Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Eyebright

I've only had mine since Wednesday! I am looking forward to the challenge...
(I have already been bemused and confused by her Aces of Swords and Cups - as indicated in a post elsewhere on AT).

Yes I have just seen that, perhaps it was a typo? I'm going to just try and read the cards intuitively I think and see where I get with that. I'm glad I have someone else working with this deck this week, it will be nice to have some company!

Elendil

Yes I have just seen that, perhaps it was a typo? I'm going to just try and read the cards intuitively I think and see where I get with that. I'm glad I have someone else working with this deck this week, it will be nice to have some company!

It isn't a typo as Marie keeps referencing Scorpio throughout her description of the Ace of Swords and she talks of the 'constellation of Aquarius' when talking about the Ace of Cups.

The Ace of Swords actually showed up in my Daily Draw today - I ignored the book meanings for all three cards when I interpreted them... :)

AJ

Shaman's Oracle, John Matthews and Wil Kinghan

vee

I'm going to try the Rumi Tarot again. Last time I was really busy and stressed out and it just wasn't speaking to me. I've pulled it out again and once again, I'm wowed by the beauty of the cards but still feeling disconnected. Hopefully this week changes it.

Eyebright

It isn't a typo as Marie keeps referencing Scorpio throughout her description of the Ace of Swords and she talks of the 'constellation of Aquarius' when talking about the Ace of Cups.

The Ace of Swords actually showed up in my Daily Draw today - I ignored the book meanings for all three cards when I interpreted them... :)

Ahh OK, that is odd then! I haven't read much of the book yet, and I'm kinda trying to find my own way with the cards atm. I think intuitive is definitely the way forward. I did look at the spreads section at the back of the book and am going to use the 3 card daily spread Marie suggests whilst using this deck!

jema

Shaman's Oracle, John Matthews and Wil Kinghan
Oh nice one AJ.
I am up for an oracle reading exchange by the way. If I can muster up a question interesting enough...

Karmagoth

I can see I'm going to be googling card images all week - i don't know any of these decks! :)

Elendil

@AJ and Jema

Do you want me to set up an Oracle Exchange thread for this week?

Chiska

Pythagorean Tarot for me this week!

Eyebright

That Pythagorean looks interesting Chiska, will have to keep my eyes peeled for a copy!