One to Address ALL of Your Spirit Guides

KafkasGhost

That's great, Queeny! :thumbsup:

So many don't wish to speak...

Golden Moon

How can you tell which or how many spirits want to talk to you...? I did the spread and got the justice, I did not know if it was 11 or if I shoud sum it up, leaving me with 2... the first one was really nice:D.

KafkasGhost

I confirmed my 14 with a yes/no spread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=128668
This one is most excellent.

I first asked, via yes/no, if it was 14 (got the yes).

Then just to make sure I asked, via yes/no, if it was 5 (got the no).

I then pulled another to find out how many of the 14 wanted to discuss, I got a 9Chalices.

TarotMama73

Kafka's Ghost, I'm so excited about this spread! Thank you for posting it here so we can all try it.

Trenda

pippi

Confused... what if the number you draw for how many guides want to communicate is greater than then number of spirit guides that came up for the first card??

I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to clarify that first, because knowing me, something like that would happen. :rolleyes:

Queeny

pippi said:
Confused... what if the number you draw for how many guides want to communicate is greater than then number of spirit guides that came up for the first card??

I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to clarify that first, because knowing me, something like that would happen. :rolleyes:

Lol :D I thought this would happen to me too! then i tried it and it didn't happen & looking around this thread it didn't happen to any1 else either...now i've said this it will probably happen to you lol i'm so sorry if it does :p

pippi

LOL yeah!! I guess I'll try it, and if it comes up that way, then I'll probably just try another time, as maybe that's a sign that I wasn't properly connected.

Also, what do you do if a court comes up? Is it 11, 12, 13, 14? Or again, would that represent a lack of connected communication?

KafkasGhost

pippi said:
LOL yeah!! I guess I'll try it, and if it comes up that way, then I'll probably just try another time, as maybe that's a sign that I wasn't properly connected.

Also, what do you do if a court comes up? Is it 11, 12, 13, 14? Or again, would that represent a lack of connected communication?

Could be someone not wanting to wait their turn! :bugeyed:

I would say, proceed how you feel is appropriate. If you'd like to number your courts and go with that, go with that. If you would really like to pull a number, reshuffle and pull a number.

Also, let us know if that other problem happens. Chances are, it will not (but let's cross that bridge if we get to it ;))

pippi

pippi said:

SURE ENOUGH!!! How did I know it would happen to me? :laugh:

I drew a 2 for the number of my guides.
Then I drew a 4 for the number of guides who wanted to communicate.

So either I had other people's guides in a chatty mood with no one else to talk to, or it just didn't work for me.

In any case, I did proceed, and just did two readings for the original two.