The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

thorhammer

This is so fantastic :) I'll make sure and get a map in the next week or so, and will follow Frankie's progress across the globe carefully :)

Thank you, Le Fanu, for going to the trouble of doing this :) It's such a special thing to be involved in :)

\m/ Kat

zan_chan

Wow, congrats all! How exciting :party:

And thanks, Le Fanu, for thinking this whole thing up. Can't wait for those spares to see Tokyo. I'm going to take it to Tokyo Tower. :p

Rasa

This is such an interesting project.. I'm glad that unused cards that were just sitting around will at last have a graniose purpose!

Looking forward to seeing the soon-to-be-posted threads about what is happening next. (please be sure to put a link in this thread to them).

strings of life

This is so exciting! :party:

* thinking of where to bring it and take photos of it in New York City and in New Jersey (by the beach--which is where I live--is a given)

nicole_

Yay! Frankendecken: Tarot of 78 Spares is complete! What a feat! :D

I can't wait for it to start its exciting journey! :D

Aulruna

Frankendecken and I may need to visit some castles...

Chronata

Just joining the celebration!
:D

And I still feel bad for Faunabay...I hope my last contributed card will be in her name?

Le Fanu

Chronata said:
Just joining the celebration!
:D

And I still feel bad for Faunabay...I hope my last contributed card will be in her name?
Of course!

Le Fanu

I have started the preparatory thread which will document the progress (only!) of the Frankendecken.

You can see it here. In the next few days, two other threads will be posted with appropriate instructions etc.

For the moment, nobody should post in the thread. Post thoughts here until the other threads go up. This thread will eventually be closed.

Le Fanu

Bit of a last minute hiccup...

I see that the 6 of Wands and the Hermit are from the same deck; the AG Muller Tarot of Spirits.

However, (as luck would have it), I have a spare Hermit from the Meneghello Tarocchi Neoclassico which was printed without a back pattern. A bit freaky but - hey - it will fit in just fine!

Nice to have a Meneghello deck in there!