Who made the malicious call horary ?

Sharla

Someones made a malicious call saying something about me, that is totally not true. Just had a call from someone this morning regarding this, but it won't be getting taken any further as the lady i spoke to said they had no concerns about this being true.

I now NEED to find out who has done this.

https://postimg.org/image/4wenpe8j7/ This is the edited chart X 2 to the correct date.

The call lord 3 being saturn, is in the radical 3rd from the 12th, ruler being jupiter and jupiter being in the 12th....so this would be a neighbor wouldn't it ?

And jupiter's antiscion is on the 4th house cusp, so a neighbor close to my home then ? Next door neighbor i'm thinking here, and me and the next door neighbors really dont like eachother and she would be capable of this....she looks vindictive and twisted like this.

So the significator for this person is now Jupiter i think ...if i look at the mutual reception between jupiter and mars, well jupiter receives me by sign and i receive jupiter by detriment. So i'm not sure why jupiter is in my sign and why this would make them want to do something like this

Jupiter has also separated from an opposition with uranus, which sits in the 6th.

Jupiter is peregrine in its sign though, so this person had very little strength to have much of an impact on causing any sort of trouble for me.

Moons coming aspects are a conjunction with mercury, then a trine to neptune. And that's actually it, so no impact has been made here....so the stupid idiot has wasted there time doing this.

So i'm thinking next door neighbour ....does anyone see anything different ?

UPDATE: It's definitely a female, as 3 different sets of cards have confirmed this now....my recent Tarot read had the bitchy Q of swords finalizing the sequence.

So i'm still 90% sure it is my next door neighbor's daughter or even the mother for that matter.

Dismiss all this reading, i read it with the wrong chart details. Proper chart thoughts is further down the line.​

CosmicBeing

Who was the call made to? your boss?

CosmicBeing

Well I would use 10th for the person who was called....I personally would turn the chart.
(because your question is who made the call from X? so this is how I would tackle the question)

10th is in 12th from you....so I could see an undoing effect or secret enemy here.

In addition 12th house becomes 3rd when turned...3rd from 10th is Venus and venus sits in 11th from 1st (1st being you).

11th represents friends, step-children.
Venus is a female planet.

Venus isn't retrograde in this chart. Your chart date is October 20th, 2017. So I don't know if you did it on purpose or accidentally put the wrong month.

Sharla

OMG what even made me put that date...lol, but not lol.

Need to take another look myself now....the times correct, its just the date AND month :confused: dont know how i managed that....such a random date, and a date that's not even come yet.

Not sure if you've read it wrong because of what you've put....but my Q was "Who made the call TO X"

Sharla

Well I would use 10th for the person who was called....I personally would turn the chart.
(because your question is who made the call from X? so this is how I would tackle the question)

10th is in 12th from you....so I could see an undoing effect or secret enemy here.

In addition 12th house becomes 3rd when turned...3rd from 10th is Venus and venus sits in 11th from 1st (1st being you).

11th represents friends, step-children.
Venus is a female planet.

Venus isn't retrograde in this chart. Your chart date is October 20th, 2017. So I don't know if you did it on purpose or accidentally put the wrong month.

Edited once again, as now ive put the 3rd march ....so im reading the chart wrong AGAIN.

tapasr_57772aeb7

Deleted because chart was wrong

Sharla

Right now i've FINALLY got the right chart....here goes.

So i'm mercury placed in the 11th, bit of a strange placement for me...but still. The caller is the 3rd lord moon, placed in the 7th....interesting so we don't now have a secret enemy we have an open enemy, so someone i know.

Moon conjunct saturn must mean something, but i'm not sure what... as saturn is ruler of the 8th, 9th, and 10th houses....so haven't got a clue what this means.

Ruler of the moon is jupiter placed in the 6th going on the 5 degree rule, and jupiter is also retrograde.

The moons next aspect after conjuncting saturn is to the sun, and the sun is on a critical degree.

There has been an opposition between myself mercury and jupiter at 8 degrees, so i wonder if this is the clue to who it is ?

And as saturn is in the same house as the moon (the caller) would this imply that this person was with someone else, or someone else was involved in it too ?

Jupiters antiscion is on the cusp of the 11th house...plus the 11th house is very full. And 11th being about friends, so it doesn't seem to me now like it is my neighbour who's done it, like i originally thought, its someone closer to me, who wants to class themselves as a friend.....OH and yes i'm also in the 11th, so it is a friend.

Now this "friend" could only be out of 3 people. Ones male and older, ones female and we seen each other on Saturday night, and one's a "sort of" friend who lives across from me, but we are not very close. And my friends circle is very small, because of things like this happening from "so called" friends in the past.

ihcoyc

Straight up, Aries is on the twelfth house cusp, and Mars, in Taurus, is also in the twelfth. If you have a clandestine enemy that would appear to me to be the place to look. Mars is not well placed in Taurus, bur is in mutual reception with Venus by sign.

According to Lilly, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Persia, and Switzerland are all Taurean places. Also Sweathland. Beware of Sweathlanders.

Stables, barns, and single story ranch style houses are Taurean places. Taurus is a Southern sign.

Sharla

Straight up, Aries is on the twelfth house cusp, and Mars, in Taurus, is also in the twelfth. If you have a clandestine enemy that would appear to me to be the place to look. Mars is not well placed in Taurus, bur is in mutual reception with Venus by sign.

According to Lilly, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Persia, and Switzerland are all Taurean places. Also Sweathland. Beware of Sweathlanders.

Stables, barns, and single story ranch style houses are Taurean places. Taurus is a Southern sign.

The part ive highlighted doesn't make sense though, as this would be someone in the same country as me, being the UK only.

Plus i know no-one who lives in a stable, barn, ranch style house....and i doubt an animal would have done this...well infact they could be classed as an animal lol.