It's All in the Cards: Tarot Reading Made Easy

MeeWah

Very pleased to announce the forthcoming Tarot publication by John Mangiapane, known on Aeclectic Tarot as Tarotbear.

Tarotbear contributed to the Aeclectic Tarot Forums from its early days; also was the editor of F.A.C.T., the First Aeclectic Collaborative Tarot.

I am looking forward to reviewing the book.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1402709862/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

jmd

Wonderful news, MeeWah :)

and congratulations to Tarotbear.

Emily

Thanks for this MeeWah,

Congratulations to Tarotbear, I remember him from the early forums and will look out for this book. :)

Never_Mind

I think I remember reading a few posts from Tarotbear in the past. Very clever man. However, on it's own, the title of the book would never drive me to buy it. Thanks for allowing some of us to make the connection.

Majecot

Thank you MeeWah

Congrats Tarotbear!

Kaz

looking forward to reading your review meewah.
and congrats to tarotbear on publishing :)

Melissa`

Thank you Meewah for posting this, will keep an eye out for it.

Congratulations to Tarotbear, if you are still watching ;)

Best Wishes,
Amaya

MeeWah

Thanks ye all for taking the time to post!

Regarding Never_Mind's comment: Tarotbear dinna really have control over the title nor the cover art. Since publication is the major interest, those details become minor in comparison.

There were concerns over his manuscript ever seeing the light of day due to delays & the mysterious workings of the publishing world. He was fortunate to be blessed with a wonderful editor who saw his manuscript's worthiness & worked with him to prepare it for publication (as editors do). That the book is being published is largely due to her efforts. Sadly, she will not see the fruit of her labours--she died suddenly.

At the risk of pre-empting a review of the book:

I have had a copy of the original manuscript, with its "red ink" notations for at least a couple of years. From the first, I was drawn by the writing style. Its blend of seriousness, common sense & humour--the Tarotbear style "in the flesh"--makes it eminently appealing.

I am in the process of looking over a sample of the beginning of the print copy. The foreword tells of the personal beginnings in Tarot & the experiences that led to the focus.

Cerulean

Sounds wonderful--and a great start

for a tarot journal. I could see this and a journal being a gorgeous set as a present.

Mari H.

Sulis

Well this probably explains Tarotbear's absence from the forums. How wonderful for him This one's definately going on my wishlist.

Love and light

Sulis xx