Joseph Vargo's Gothic Tarot Book

Alissa

To my knowledge, there are no plans for new cards at this time. :)

Disa

Alissa said:
Yes, with any luck the Endora companion will be released later this year!

Christine Filipak's vision for her deck is amazing to share and chronicle as well... she effectively wraps so many archetypal images into her cards with so many world myths to give depth and flavor to her work. While the Tarot book centers on Tarot theory and Joseph's vision, as it should, the Endora companion examines fables and legends from many locations, many cultures, to enrich the tapestry of meaning for her deck.

It's been a joy to work with both artists, and I'm very enthusiastically looking forward to holding the books in my hands soon too!

(Now, back to work....)

Alissa, do you know if the books will be sold as sets, along with the decks when they are released? I'm thinking of getting a second Gothic tarot and I don't have Madame Endora's cards yet- I was thinking of waiting until the companion books are released and getting them all at once.

Thanks,

Disa

Alissa

content removed by author

Disa

Thanks, Alissa. I'm looking forward to it. Please keep us posted.

Disa

xaeroknight

about time :D i find this deck beautiful and some times hard to read but with this companion, I will finally hear what he was thinking when he did the artwork for the cards.

Alissa

From this time forward, I will no longer be involved in the writing of the Gothic Tarot companion book, nor for the Madame Endora companion book, nor any other Monolith Graphics publication ever again.

Any questions regarding Monolith Graphics products should be sent to the company directly, as I will never communicate with their representatives again.

Thank you to those who supported my own work in the efforts of making this book a reality and may the illuminating light of Truth fall upon each and everyone who reads this.

6 Haunted Days

Thanks for letting us know Alissa. It sounds like something bad happened between you and the people at the company, I am very sorry to hear it.

Disa

Bless. I'm sorry, too.

WolfyJames

Thanks Alissa for making these books a reality and I'm sorry for whatever happened between you and Monolith. Take care. :)

ZenMusic

would like another printing, larger cards, better quality paper