Touchstone Tarot~The Star

minrice

I too look forward to the Star card in any Tarot deck. Here she is serene and beautiful. For me she is innocence and purity too, she has nothing to hide as she is nearly naked. I see trust in this card too, as she isn't vigilantly looking around but rather looks as though she is daydreaming! With her jars she is pouring freely, replenishing and isn't worried about running out anytime soon. She gives generously!

All Is One

There are some great comments here. My deck is put away at the moment and A is asleep in there. But I'm going to pull this card out in the morning and look for the Green Man's face and the Peacock. I love peacock feathers, now I can see why they are so special.

I always get irritated when people point out that peacocks are not very bright. They have such grace and style that it wouldn't matter anyway. We should be thriiled that something this supernatural looking actually walks the earth.

When we go camping we see lots of wild peacocks at a lake near here. I always feel astonished that something so other worldly can exist wild out in the woods.

minrice

Ha, peacocks are too pretty to do Math. Or something like that ;)

Pax

I didn't see the bird lurking in the background! Thank you.

Not being a birder in any way, I referred to the LWB which indicates it is a stork. The stork symbolism is, again, a message of hope: renewal and rebirth.