Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

HYLEG

An excellent, honest moldavite dealer

Hi there,

Let me suggest my all time favorite Moldavite dealer. His name is Simon and he goes by the handle GAOFUDEV on Ebay. Not only I purchased my first moldavite with Simon, back in April of 2008, but I came back and bought four more in the past 3 years. I also recommended Simon to my friends interested in Moldavite and they all absolutely loved Simon and his very powerful stones. Simon buys directly from a very well known Czech wholesaler; by buying bulk he can offer the best price you will find on Ebay and outside Ebay. Here is a link for one of the stones he is selling right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19055331680...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3088wt_952

After you enter the link go to his store (right side of the page) and search for MOLDAVITE.
The search will take you directly to all moldavites he currently has for sale. Notice the price of about U$ 1.00 to U$1.50/carat, something non existent today. Prices today are never less than $3 to $10 per carat, or even more.

I hope this helps.

Blessed be always,

Hyleg

Any recommended sellers for buying "real" moldavite online? I had a look on eBay and plenty of fakes.

Thanks in advance.

Stellier

On the one hand im interested in this stone because of how some of you said it helps let go of the past and to live in the moment (which sounds like a dream come true for me). But on the other hand im worried about getting it because of the lightheadedness and palpitations some of you said it causes.

I started having anxiety 2 yrs ago. I start having palpitations, dizzyness, feeling like my arms and head are floating at random times, like when im just relaxing watching tv. Sometimes it even starts when im exercising or laughing!

Part of me feels like this stone could HELP if my anxiety is caused by emotional baggage. But then again, if it makes me feel like im floating then im going to associate that feeling with the beginnings of a panic attack. Ugh :-/ wish i could just go back to being normal!!

celticnoodle

Stellier, if you do get it, try wearing it for only a short period of time till you can build up your resistance to it. Also, consider getting a grounding stone to keep in your pocket, if you also have a moldavite on yourself. it'll help. I have a moldavite, and then later ended up buying a pietersite - which is supposedly very good with moldavite. I no longer have any reactions to the moldavite, and some days, I wear it for hours at a time. It is also always kept at my bedside on my table.

check this site out to read about pietersite w/moldavite
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-10538.html

I'm not sure how well moldavite helps you to let go of the past. I will admit that i am still holding onto some issues from my past and having a hard time getting over them. But, maybe it will for you. I wish it would help me with that!

Stellier

Great advice! Thank you i think i will give it a try even though part of me just knows im asking for trouble! :)

sfaithj

moldavite is way way too intense for me but you might like it. just my two cents...

Carina

I realize this is an old thread, but I read through it with fascination last night at about 2am during a bout of insomnia. Well, since I have a teeny little chip of the stuff I had to go & grab it. I put it on my head, held it, stared at it, played with it for a quite a while. Granted, I woke up tired, BUT!!!! Wow... I was dizzy & weirded out all day. Hmmm....

celticnoodle

Yes, Carina, it is a powerful stone. That is why it is very important to also have a grounding stone with you when you have moldavite. keep the two on you at the same time if you ever want to hold or wear moldavite. Pietersite is a great accompaniment with the stone.

Melisandre

I just bought a moldavite pendant after reading this thread. I'm very curious as to how this one affects me. I'll definitely pair it with a grounding stone, as per all of your advice. I'll post back once I get it.

GoldenWolf

I have a gem quality piece that I wear as a pendant. When I first got it, I wore it almost constantly, even to bed. After several weeks of light, not particularly restful sleep, I did further research and came across the connection to astral travel. I quit wearing it to bed and started sleeping more soundly.

I also have a piece that is leaflike in texture. It is almost magnetic when placed in the palm.

N1ghts0ng

moldavite is way way too intense for me but you might like it. just my two cents...

same here. just holding it makes my head float, tried to meditate with it once and ended up with a splitting headache. some people i've met like it and can work with it with no adverse affects...not so for me. that's ok though, i have lots of others i enjoy working with! :-D