What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Glass Owl

Guidelines For This Thread - Read Before Posting

Just like the Tarot Decks and Lenormand versions, we would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and list the decks, books or other Oracle Deck - related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades. It's OK to post when decks are delivered but questions or actual discussions about decks, books, etc should be done in new or existing threads.

Thanks
Glass Owl - Oracles Moderator

Glass Owl

Yesterday two gipsy decks that I ordered from a seller in Austria arrived - the Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten and Cigany Kartya. I was surprised - they arrived sooner than I thought they would!

ravynangel

deleted :)

desertrat

Eagerly awaiting the Waterhouse Oracle deck. :)

jolie_amethyst

Just ordered the Earth Magic oracle from Amazon; should be here by midweek.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/earth-magic/

It doesn't seem overly popular here--the thread I found dedicated to it seemed mostly negative--but trying the online single card reading on the author's site, I found that the cards seemed to resonate for me. And I wanted something positive without being *too* overwhelmingly sticky sweet. :)

desertrat

I received the John Waterhouse Oracle the other day and the Journey of Love Oracle today. They are both just absolutely fabulous. :D

Glass Owl

I just received an Amazon notice that my Oracle Of Visions in on its way! :heart:

Hemera

I´m waiting for the Waterhouse Oracle and Samhain Treat Cards. I´ve never been much into Oracles before -but looking at online pictures of these two decks I feel this is now going to change!

rachelcat

I just received this adorable little deck: Spirit Elements Oracle Cards. I am really pleased with the artwork - simple, yet expressive. :)

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/197278542?ref=fb2_tnx_title

This is truly sweet! I'm off my animal deck binge right now, but maybe . . .

I just ordered some Spanish language I Ching cards and 2 Rory's Story Cubes add-ons: Actions and Voyages. Still searching for the perfect I Ching cards. You never know, these could be it!