Do things happen when you read for others?

.traveller.

I think Change needs a job, or a hobby, so he's not so destructive when my back is turned.

And maybe, just maybe... I need to let go of the leash more often so Change can come out and play.

The very idea scares the hell out of me.

(clutches cards and pulls blanket tighter)

MeeWah

Changes, developments, events or that euphemistically known as 'life intrusions' all part of life. Represent a natural sequence in a cycle of any kind. & includes sign posts along the way; as guidance, the heads up, the warnings.

Such manifestations exist all around us & await notice or access. & if one does take the opportunity, oft other things fall into place or begin to make sense.

Since we have free will, up to us whether to avail or not. Moving with the flow has its place as does spontaneity.

I have noticed that in reading for others, there can be a similar theme amongst the readings at any one time. Such as a focus on business/career, finances, the relationship or social aspect. Some of which may be mirrored in my own life; or related to someone close. Or it may be that I tend to notice certain things more for their apparent representation--by either the personal events & readings or with those of others. & to extend to hearing a word or piece of music; etc.

Whatever the case may be, the experiences supportive of an intrinsic connection to other things; hence, the interconnectedness of all things.

Tarotphelia

.traveller. said:
I've been spending a lot of energy keeping doors shut, but when I read for others, I cannot maintain my focus on both the querent and those doors.

Do you feel like time and your karma are speeding up ? Synchronicities come out of the woodwork ? Energies start to move in odd ways ?

memries

I get upset because I get so involved with the reading. It is concern for the person.
It does not happen online just in person. It seems that online I can keep my distance and not get swept up.

Vespertina

After reading tarots for other people I always feel very very tired and sleepy.
I didn't notice if good or bad things happens in relation of reading, but everytime
I have the sensation of a spiritual grow.
Reading cards makes me understand better myself and other people, It is a very special a point of view that gives spiritual knowlesge.
:)

Umbrae

.traveller. said:
Yeah, strange question but I am serious. When you read for others, do things/events begin occurring in your life? Good things, bad things, like energies have been unleashed and have become keys to unlock various doors?

Yes!

But they were happening all along - just not noticing were we...

FlyingWitch

No, not really except maybe of the fact that sometimes-and with some special people- the interpretation of the cards seems to reflect my feelings/thoughts most than the querent's

Magnolia

I was very interested in reading everyone's replies here. I'm still new to learning about the Tarot, but I feel it has brought very positive energies into my life. Even holding and shuffling my cards gives me a good feeling. My frame of mind has been much more positive the last couple of months. I've recently looked into doing a course which would hopefully give me the opportunity to change career in the future. I'm not sure if this is what you mean but there are definitely good changes happening in my life (and I know what a previous poster meant about finding that parking space - it is happening!).

moderndayruth

Dark Inquisitor said:
Do you feel like time and your karma are speeding up ? Synchronicities come out of the woodwork ? Energies start to move in odd ways ?

In my experince: yes, yes and yes ;) But imo this does happen on any spiritual path, as Umbrae points, we are just becoming more aware of the things actually happening (Umbrae, hope i am not "twisting" what you wrote :/ )
Love,
mdr