Druid Plant Oracle

elvenstar

Oh avalonian, could you give some more info?!? What kind of plants are in it? Is there trees as well, or only herbs and flowers? :)

avalonian

Elvenstar

It's a mixture of all plant types, herbs, wild flowers, even fungi, including four trees, it's like taking a walk through the countryside. They have also included three blank cards so if any are missing that you would like to be in there you can add them in.

I would list all the cards but it may spoil it for some people to know exactly what is covered (it's always nice to have an element of surprise)!

Mi-Shell

Thanks for all the information!
This one will now go on my wish list!
I wonder, how long it will take, until it is availlable in Canada...

Merenwen

This is not good. My finger was hovering over the buy button. Druid Animal oracle was my first oracle, and I used to love it. And now they've expanded on it by adding plants. This combined lot may well turn into my favourite oracle, but I have no money to spend! Perhaps in the new year... (if I can control myself that long)

Sagepowder

I got mine yesterday and it's really lovely. And the book that comes with is excellent. There's plenty of background material on the plants and some new spreads I'm looking forward to trying.

Lewen

This is definitely going on my wishlist. I will be watching for when it's available here in the US so I can get it. Thanks for the heads up!

6 Haunted Days

Why on earth does it take almost a year to come to the US?! That's ridiculous. (going by the Aug. '08 Amazon date).

faunabay

Wow this is pretty!! I really like the herbalist card.
I don't use my Druid Animal Oracle very often but I love it. And when it's time to pull it out this would be a really nice addition to the animals.
Going on my wishlist!!!!

Jewel

Bad bad Faunabay! making me come look at this thread and giving me the link to Amazon .... ~chuckles~ .... well I went ahead and pre-ordered it on Amazon, and will wait until August. I have a few decks I want to work with, so waiting is OK with me, but definelty must have it.
elvenstar said:
Oh avalonian, could you give some more info?!? What kind of plants are in it? Is there trees as well, or only herbs and flowers? :)
Get the Green Man Tree Oracle if you want trees. Same artist. Gorgrous deck, has a wonderful feel to it.

I have this vision of pulling out my DruidCraft, Duid Animal Oracle, Green Man, and this deck all together ... how fun!

faunabay

Jewel said:
Bad bad Faunabay! making me come look at this thread and giving me the link to Amazon .... ~chuckles~ ....

(evil grin) I knew you'd have to do it!! ROFL

Plus I knew you'd love it too!! :*