Decks You Wish They'd Make Already

Chara

I would like to see a werewolf tarot. I haven't found one yet. I can't believe there's not like, eighty of them.

I would also like to see a lesbian themed deck on par with the gay decks that have come out in the past.

And I'd LOVE another Steampunk deck -- I know, I know, but I haven't gotten what I'm looking for yet. In fact, what I really want is just a copy of Barbara Moore's deck -- exactly the same, except with some diversity of skin tone in the characters.

PattyMc

Chara, Liz Dean is coming out with a "Victorian Steampunk Tarot" due to be released in February 2014. Looks interesting, but haven't found many images online yet, it is on preorder at Amazon.

Blessings,
Patty

Chara

Chara, Liz Dean is coming out with a "Victorian Steampunk Tarot" due to be released in February 2014. Looks interesting, but haven't found many images online yet, it is on preorder at Amazon.

Blessings,
Patty

I've had that deck preordered since early November, haha. I am, admittedly, not holding out much hope as far as my goal of diversity, but I've also noticed that people don't really seem to be featured very much in any of the cards I've managed to find online. So I'm wondering how that's going to go, actually.

greatdane

Still waiting for my perfect Masquerade Ball in Venice deck. And no, it isn't made yet. So many have offered suggestions and I know what I want and it's still to be created. I see so many decks that look like remakes of other decks or just aren't what I want. Lush, rich colors, NOT modern looking, old world, gorgeous painted images, moonlight, gondolas, fabulous masks and costumes. Beautiful detail. THAT is the only tarot deck I wish was out there and the only one that isn't.