Evernote, One Note, other electronic solution? Free or paid version?

Nimbus

Thanks for sharing!!

Pam I like DavidRM- you can post to blog and create different sections for each blog or study and it has many features including being able to record notes and add video to your entries. you can find it here

You can password protect it...etc...

Thanks so very much for the link. The Journal appears to have many of the features I would use both personally and professionally. The ability to colour-code folders (based on another user's comments) is also a feature of interest to me. I will be downloading the 45-day trial and do not mind at all to pay for the software. I appreciate your input. :thumbsup:

Pam O

THANK YOU to everyone who has posted.

All these experiences, recommendations, ideas about Evernote, OneNote are appreciated. Thanks for info about creative uses.

P.S. I truly value software developers of beneficial programs. Without the developers, there would be no program. (I have paid many $$$s for software programs that did not work out, and learning new software takes such a time investment dedication.)

daphne

Thanks so very much for the link. The Journal appears to have many of the features I would use both personally and professionally. The ability to colour-code folders (based on another user's comments) is also a feature of interest to me. I will be downloading the 45-day trial and do not mind at all to pay for the software. I appreciate your input. :thumbsup:

This journal looks interesting, very similar to iDailyDairy, like a more modern version of it. And it has a calendar with reminders, this is nice, journal and calendar in one.

I did not yet understand what is the connection with a blog, I still have to look into it. Please let us know how do you like it after 45 days trial.