Wildwood Tarot

Reyan

Perhaps this is a bit off topic, but how would you guys say this deck compares to Druidcraft?

Padma

My relationship with this deck gets better. Every so often I put it away, but every time I pull it out, I wonder afresh why I did. It is a lush pleasure in my life.

This is how I am feeling about it. I feel like after a few readings I am done, but next time I pull it out, I wonder why I had put it away...!

Glad to hear the backs are nicer, mine are just a boring dark green, with a white line border.

Reyan

DC has people.

Compare in what ways?

Okay, that's an improvement :p

I guess the decks just seemed really similar to me, having the same artist and similar themes (ie ancient European cultures). If I don't really like Wildwood, is there any reason I would like Druidcraft better?

theboomz

Dude, I was in the wrong forum, I thought this was Wild Unknown. I need glasses.

Freddie

Despite the criticism here, I Find this to be a powerful deck.

Freddie

Attachments

• 10+The+Wheel.jpg
    10+The+Wheel.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 218

Padma

I think so too, Freddie. The cards, I think, are very well drawn, and the atavistic response to the images is satisfying, when reading. It is as though "ancestor mind" understands the cards very well, indeed! :)

Melia

No criticism from me ... it is one of my best reading decks ... and 'powerful' IS an apt word to describe this deck.

Has anyone seen the new updated edition with the tree of life on the back? It's not available at BD yet. They only sell the version from 2011 from the US as well as the UK And the same thing in Holland

No, I haven't seen one; but I too would like to know where to get one.

Fire

Just received mine today... I LOVE the art on it, and I can't wait to browse the book... but gosh the card stock is horrible. It feels like cheap cardboard - the type you'd expect to see on a one-time transportation ticket. There are little flakes on some of the edges (and I haven't even shuffled the cards yet) and if you pick at them, they rip off leaving ordinary puffy white cardboard exposed. I'm not sure I'll be able to shuffle these properly... I do like the thickness of the cards, but not the paper quality.

Maybe one day the deck can get a better print? :p