Nine of Cups

celticnoodle

:laugh: thank you, eyeDEEclaire. i had a hard time trying to figure out a screen name for here. :laugh: 'noodle' was always my nickname, (one of many) because as a kid, I had a book about a dog named "Noodles" and I LOVED that book! and, then, if you can't guess it, I'm of Irish descent and proud of my Irish heritage. :)

as for daddy--well, he lived a good life. a good long life, and towards the end was suffering. he passed at home in his own bed, which was his wish, and God bless my mom for taking care of him and making sure he got that wish! :)

daddy was never a believer in all this--and now, he comes through to me all the time! lol! :laugh: towards the end, when I'd visit, he'd ask me to show him my tarot cards--and would pick a card out and say, "what does this one mean?" :laugh: I truly think he helps me out from time to time now, knowing that there is a life after this one--and that he can come back to us whenever he wishes. he loves to come to the psychic circle with me, and is nearly a regular there anymore. :D and he keeps me updated on all the news--both on family & friends still here on this earthly plane and 'over there' on the 'next' plane. :D