Flornoy's Dodal

le pendu

Yes!!!

I received my copy today! I have to say... it is BEA-U-TI-FUL! It's deliciously large, and clear, and feels like a deck that will last for years and years... the cardstock is amazing. The background is lighter than on the Noblet, and I know that Rox and Jean-Claude would have preferred if it had come out darker, but I actually prefer it... it is still coloured, but not as obviously as the Noblet, yet not white either; perfect in my opinion. I love the ever so slightly rounded corners; and the colours are vivid, but not overpowering. I really am truly delighted.

Thank you Jean-Claude and Roxanne for this wonderful gift. This deck really sets a new standard.

Bernice

Oh! Thank you so much for your *enabling* description Le Pendu - it sounds really lovely!

Not stark white background, slightly rounded corners :)thumbsup:), and, by the sound of it, not bold/brash colouring....... plus Bertrand says the lines are accurate. This is going to be a New Year gift for myself (wish it was for Christmas...... but gotta wait.).

Bee :)

le pendu

Bernice said:
Oh! Thank you so much for your *enabling* description Le Pendu - it sounds really lovely!

Not stark white background, slightly rounded corners :)thumbsup:), and, by the sound of it, not bold/brash colouring....... plus Bertrand says the lines are accurate. This is going to be a New Year gift for myself (wish it was for Christmas...... but gotta wait.).

Bee :)
Bee, it's really lovely. I'm just beside myself.

Bernice

Had a thought.

You could re-wrap it up and put it on the christmas tree, then re-live the enjoyment when you open it again. .......and...... deal yourself a Christmas Day Spread :). Relish it in the company of mince tarts & a glass of plonk!

B.

Bertrand

le pendu said:
I love the ever so slightly rounded corners
moreover they are not too rounded, just the minimum needed, which is extremely enjoyable (I like the square corners on the Noblet but if I remember correctly, the Dodal originals have slightly rounded corners too).

I totally follow Robert's opinion about seeing a new improved standard in this deck.

Rafaël

Le Flornoy nouveau est arrivé :)

Bernice said:
Had a thought.

You could re-wrap it up and put it on the christmas tree, then re-live the enjoyment when you open it again. .......and...... deal yourself a Christmas Day Spread :). Relish it in the company of mince tarts & a glass of plonk!

B.

Hi Bernice, you read my mind! That is exactely what I was planning to do. :)
My deck is on his way :) :) :)

For those who wanna see more pictures, Flornoy posted some here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcflornoy/

Have fun tarot-lovers,
Rafaël

yaraluna

ordered mine yesterday (confirmed) and can't wait to get it!

thank you Roxane

yara

conversus

I ordered mine. Roxanne says that it will be put in the post tomorrow!

I can't wait!

CED

gregory

conversus said:
I ordered mine. Roxanne says that it will be put in the post tomorrow!

I can't wait!

CED
HOW ???? I am still getting an error message.... :(