what gemstones if noisy neighbours?

MizGrace

Gemstones to bring peace new home

what gemstones if any can you use to bring harmony in a new home. I have noisy neighbors and wondered if there are stones that can make the area more peaceful? and bring in desired friends.Luck and help keep the new home safe and the energies high and clear.
It's like the place needs a bit of feng shui with gemstones somehow

any advice please
thank you

Bhavana

Ha. Unless you have one big enough to throw at them when they are being noisy, not sure there is much that will help with this situation. Noisy people are just gonna be noisy. Perhaps you can find some crystals that will help you to deal better with the noise - stones that are calming, etc. As for me, the best way to deal with inconsiderate and noisy neighbors is to move somewhere where you have NO neighbors.

Apollonia

Moving is stressful, expensive and time consuming, and not everyone is able to up and move when something in the environment is less than ideal.

It doesn't involve gemstones, but one Feng Shui cure I learned some years back is to hang a mirror up with the reflective side facing the offending neighbor, to reflect their energy back to them. That worked for me in the past when I had noisy neighbors. You can hang it in a window or just on your wall; it doesn't matter so long as the reflective side faces out.

If the neighbors are so horrible that you want them to move, you might want to consider some hotfoot spellwork (either done yourself or preferably by a reputable rootworker, emphasis on reputable).

Mystic Zyl

Rude people never learn...it is probably hopeless...rose quartz came to mind however.

lark

Light blue, lavender, and light blue green stones are good for creating a peaceful environment.
Some of the more common ones used as peace stones are:
Amethyst
aquamarine
aventurine
blue calcite
carnelian....a red stone but often used as a peace stone
chalcedony
chrysocolla
blue quartz
kunzite
lepidolite
malachite
rhodocrosite
A good black stone that kind of simmers things down is Obsidian.

shelikes2read

Light blue, lavender, and light blue green stones are good for creating a peaceful environment.
Some of the more common ones used as peace stones are:
Amethyst
aquamarine
aventurine
blue calcite
carnelian....a red stone but often used as a peace stone
chalcedony
chrysocolla
blue quartz
kunzite
lepidolite
malachite
rhodocrosite
A good black stone that kind of simmers things down is Obsidian.

Good options. And the mention of Obsidian reminds me that there are several black or dark-hued stones that are good for protection against negativity. Black Tourmaline is one. Another is Hematite. Diane Stein wrote a book on crystal healing where she listed which black stones protect via which method (this one absorbs negativity, that one transmutes it, the other one deflects it, etc.). I would have to go get that book and reread that section, in order to be sure, but I think the reflective surface of Hematite helps to deflect negativity away. So perhaps setting up a crystal grid that includes some Hematite, to send unwanted energies right back to their source, will be an option.

lark

Good options. And the mention of Obsidian reminds me that there are several black or dark-hued stones that are good for protection against negativity. Black Tourmaline is one. Another is Hematite. Diane Stein wrote a book on crystal healing where she listed which black stones protect via which method (this one absorbs negativity, that one transmutes it, the other one deflects it, etc.). I would have to go get that book and reread that section, in order to be sure, but I think the reflective surface of Hematite helps to deflect negativity away. So perhaps setting up a crystal grid that includes some Hematite, to send unwanted energies right back to their source, will be an option.

Yes, the black stones are very absorbing and protective.
I have Diane's book too I'll have to look that up.
Yes, a grid, or even just set up on window sills facing the noisy house.

tarotbear

Preferably the largest gemstone you can lift - aim for their temple - THROW HARD! LOL!!

I would use gemstones in combination with erecting a psychic circle to filter their noise or reflect it back at them.

stonesatiety

Get a large crystal, meaning 10-50 pounds/4.5-22.5 kg. Explain your problem. Point it at the neighbors. Go about your business and notice what happens. Now try other directions. Best I've found is to stand the crystal vertically (unless it's one that prefers to lie down) and ask it to help keep your home area clear and balanced. A big crystal like this can handle it. They usually love such work, because they are helping everybody on your block!

Obviously, you won't be able to throw this crystal, which may be a blessing during particularly frustrating times! ha!

If you decide life without such issues holds appeal, ask your inner guidance to meet stones that help you balance whatever it is about you that resonates with noisy neighbors, for example. When we finally balance such personal aspects, we'll forget we ever had a given problem! It's truly amazing. The work can be long and difficult, but simple and lasting.

intuitiveinsight

Hi there,
I wouldn't use carnelian as that can be over stimulating, or amethyst.
I'd use in their places clear fluorite and blue laced agate to me those are good for helping bring peace to an environment.