Six of swords and four of cups - Tarot de Marseilles reading

mrpants

Hey, Kuroga!

Can you 'draw' me a map of your spread? I want to recreate it in my office, and think about it. If you are still interested. Or, take a picture if you have the option!

Kuroga

Yes, of course! Please have a go!
Here's the spread (I'm writing major arcans as romans, all others as normal numbers with letter for the suit).

####XV####
VIII##V#6s#VII#4c
####VII####

Sorry I can't manage to do better, and simmetry is not my thing! The pips were extracted after the spread, and they were placed to the left and the right of the Force, VII, the cart I wanted to be clarified.

Thanks a lot! Have I already said I love this place? :D

Peace,

Kuroga

mrpants

Hey K, coupla things. Check my attachment: does the placement look correct? I may've got one or 2 wrong. Also, I don't have the same deck as yours, so I'm curious: Is everyone in my cards facing the same direction as yours? I'm going to use a more 'open' style of reading, so the actual position of the figures in the cards is important to the story.

Cheers!

-C

Kuroga

This is how it is, only Le Pape is reversed!
The cards face the same way... nice deck, Noblet?

Thanks a lot!

Kuroga

Hey K, coupla things. Check my attachment: does the placement look correct? I may've got one or 2 wrong. Also, I don't have the same deck as yours, so I'm curious: Is everyone in my cards facing the same direction as yours? I'm going to use a more 'open' style of reading, so the actual position of the figures in the cards is important to the story.

Cheers!

-C

dancing_moon

Hello :)

First off, I'm not really sure how you came up with Le Pape as the synthesis... And why is the card reversed? Is it somehow shown by the calculation?.. :confused:

I'm going to comment on the pips the way I'd read them, but again, this is your spread, and the cards were addressing you in the first place. :)

I usually read pips in conjunction with the respective Majors. So, 6 of Swords could mean choice in the realm of ideas, and 4 of Cups could mean controlling your emotions. As clarifiers for the Chariot, these are obviously qualities needed to excel in writing this article (and thus at your workplace): you need to be your own master (Chariot), which means you're supposed to prioritize and sort out your ideas (6 of Swords), and keep your emotions under control, fighting little urges and distractions offered by the Devil (4 of Cups).

I agree with what you and others wrote about L'Hermite and La Force.

Question: How should I go about this paper to get it done?
1, myself: L'Hermite VIIII
2, the context: Le Chariot VII
3, about the question: Le Diable XV
4, advice/solution: La Force XI
5, synthesis (8+7+75+77=41=5): Le Pape (reversed)

Kuroga

Hello :)

First off, I'm not really sure how you came up with Le Pape as the synthesis...

Jeez, I just realised this Le Pape thing.
Where did it come from? What the hell are those 7s? I definitely got it wrong big times here ... but then, yes, why did I put the Pope when L'amoreux (the lover) is the right one? Thanks for noticing this. Should I consider the card anyway, or just consider the spread without the Le Pape?

Is this by subconsciuous? Is this the allimight forces of the universe? Should I stop drinking vov?

Peace,

Kuroga

dancing_moon

Should I stop drinking vov?

This too. })

L'Amoureux would suggest that maybe, your block comes from lack of motivation. You're not 'in love' with this article, so you keep delaying its writing. Why don't you find something really inspiring on the topic? Read up on it, watch some videos, find your own spin on it...

Good luck!