Giving a "face" to your deck?

Achlys

For my night sun deck, it is definitely the justice card. The deck is balanced (albeit sassy)
For my deviant moon, it is the hermit card. It's a little more withdrawn but still very detailed in its answers

Tanga

Well... this could be fun.
Interesting to see how (and if) the "face" of each deck corresponds to how I most relate to or perceive the 'personality' of the deck.

Halloween Tarot = The Fool
This is a happy-go-lucky deck for me - full of fun, tongue in cheek, and jokes.

Gendron Tarot = The Sun
This deck speaks of "beauty", fluid ease, and Goddess-liness. :)
(The Sun card here has a beautiful angel with the sun resembling a giant sunflower).

Dame Fortune's Wheel = Fortitude (Strength. Seen as a lady with a collapsing pillar next to her - as if she's broken it by force of will.)
This deck feels like a "healing" or "healthy deck" - the colour scheme relaxes me, noticeably
slowing down my nervous system when I look at it.

Samhain deck of the Bastard (2nd Ed.) = 4 of Wands (the two people under the 4 posts in the image, have halloween masks on. And they look like children.).
This deck is a mixture of old imagery with a twist of a modern Halloween added in - I love that little twist, plus the spooky lighting and borders. This has become the only RWS imagery (The deck is a mixture of several traditional styles of deck) that I happily use to read with.
It's that - everything thrown in together to make a seamless new whole - that echoes my eclecticism.

Parallel Worlds = Page of Wands ("Walk through the Fire!" - Buffy the Vampire slayer style).
That upbeat "it could be horrible but we will walk through the fire and triumph" feel. Lol.

Ellis Deck = The World
That dancing lady inside a lemniscate (figure of 8 symbol - like infinity).
The Ellis deck 'feels' like it encompasses race and culture better than any other deck I currently own (except for the decks I have that don't have people in them :) ).

Night Sun = The Hermit
The Night sun is my "going within to check out the dark places" deck.

Pagan Tarot = The Lovers
This deck so perfectly expresses the experience of the neo-pagan initiate - it's brilliant.
You won't really "get it" - perhaps - unless you are Pagan yourself, or are well read on the subject.
(The Lovers depicted here, shows the initiate with a choice of two roads - one leads to her family home, the other to the coven. Which shall she choose? I've had that choice myself - hence the deck really speaks to me.)

Cat People Tarot = Strength
This is my main ritual and magic deck.

Barbara G Walker Tarot = Princess (Page) of Wands (Atargatis).
This is my 2nd ritual deck.

Golden Tarot (K.Black) = Death
I use this deck to "speak to the spirits and ancestors".

HallowedNight

Reviving this because I got a new deck today! Plus I also have a face for my Llewellyn Tarot now.

For the Llewellyn, I see it as the Fool at the moment, because it's a journey I haven't started at all. (I haven't even shuffled the cards yet.) Plus the artwork of the Fool is my favorite in the deck, and I mainly got the deck for the artwork anyway.

I also got the Deviant Moon Tarot today, and I definitely see it's face as the Ace of Pentacles. Dragons have always been my favorite animals; they're full of energy (literally, if you consider dragonfire energy), just like this deck was when I got it. I'm really excited to see what it has in store for me!

Thoughtful

My Roots of Asia is most definitely the Empress, loving, nurturing and full of possibilities. l use this deck above all others as for me its like being welcomed into a world of compassionate and insightful knowledge.

Lucas Prince of Cats

Gilded Tarot High Priestess

It's very strange. I thought I commented on this before. Anyways, me and my deck hvae such a good relaqtionshiop, tat it and my intiuition are usually signified by the lovers and 2 of cups. So, whenever, I get this, or sometimes think of this or use it, I imagine a woman in the high priestesses attire. It's the gilded tarot deck.

Morwenna

I never thought about this before, but I see that I'm not the only one whose Morgan Greer is represented by the 3 of Cups! :D Those ladies are great, aren't they?

Victorian Fairy: Strength. Hands down.

Robin Wood: the 4 Pages, as a group.

Anything else, I'll have to think more about.

MaryQC

I've been doing a lot of bonding with my Fantastical Creatures Tarot recently, and I've noticed that when I think of the deck, I tend to think of the image of the King of Pentacles, which (in this deck) is represented by the Lord of the Greenwood.

It's interesting that you're talking about this deck, because I also give this deck a face, but for me it's the Empress.