pendulum vs tarot

Michael Sternbach

an in "your opinion" what is that source....is it something outside of you or within you?

It's sort of a difficult question, because the deeper/higher you go, the more your self expands into All That Is.

It is good to have various oracles at hand, as each offers a unique perspective, and one may be more appropriate than another regarding a particular query. It is also sometimes helpful to use them in combination.

The strength of the pendulum is that it can give direct answers to very specific questions. Tarot is sometimes less precise, but its strength lies in that it can make you aware of things that you may not ever have considered otherwise. So it can teach you to think outside the box.

Jennalyn

Surprised no one's mentioned this but I guess it just depends on your personal beliefs. The pendulum for me is a tool where spirit guides/positive spirits/negative spirits are able to communicate with me. I also feel a lot more comfortable and at ease with the pendulum - divination tools are different for everyone and this is the one for me. The subconscious is how these entities are able to communicate with us - and yes, sometimes by telling us what we already know, but are unable to access with our conscious minds.

Tarot has often confirmed to me what the pendulum already told me, and vice versa. Like someone else mentioned, the difference with Tarot as I've noticed is its ability to delve deeper into the situation and reveal to you things which may have been hidden from your questioning process.