which moon sign are you

squeakmo9

Moon in Taurus

Bec,
I really enjoyed that except from your report, it's funny how many things I can relate to, just as Moon in Taurus, regardless of house. Amazing!
Thanks for sharing...

PS: Matchbox20 guy-Rob Thomas

O_O

I don't know much about astrology, so I got this from astro.com

"Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn"

You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Capricorn. When you were born, you were basically under the influence of the Sun in Cancer. This gave you a potential to lead a natural life, to enjoy pleasure, and to live as simply as possible. The sign of Cancer also gave you a strong attachment to homelike habits, family, and other domestic elements. Outwardly you tend to restrain your material ambitions - accumulation of things or of power. Capricorn also gives a sense of time; you go into seclusion to plan your long-term projects at any level. Your personality is somewhat cold and antagonistic to people and to certain ideas. You are difficult to win over and be friendly with. The Moon in Capricorn takes away much of the gratification you should find in pleasurable actions.

If you can somehow exert control over your personality, so that your inner core can be reflected on the outside, you will definitely have a smoother and more pleasant life. "

:\

Lillie

star-lover said:
omg pmsl i wonder if its the same person
1960s right????

Er, no. It can't be the same person, cos one of them is me, and I don't know you.

But yes, 1960's. It has to be around then, or pluto would have moved out of virgo.
I also have pluto conjunct uranus.

Late 63 for me.

Who is it that you know?

Of course, the moon wizzes round once a month, so, it would oppose those 2 slow movers in that place many times.

ciliegia

thanks.
I have pluto on my mercury..and the next The Sun.LOL
I don't think it's so negative.

its been crazy but best medicine in many ways xx

think it teaches you to reach deep inside yourself and express your soul
its also a sort of self healing process

Yeah maybe so.I don't say it have been so fun in this period,but
thinking it teaches me.

Anyway I just think it's good experience to my moon.

star-lover said:
#
hi ametista

yes pluto is trining your moon...thats an easier sort of pluto transit to handle to your moon i think...ive had pluto on my moon conjunct for a few years its kinda leaving now/left rather, onto my jupiter now eek lol

i think it will be good experience for you

xx

dont worry

mingbop

I'm capricorn sun, aquarius moon. Does that mean anything ? lol. I don't know the first thing about this but I'm nosy so I read it anyway !

star-lover

mingbop said:
I'm capricorn sun, aquarius moon. Does that mean anything ? lol. I don't know the first thing about this but I'm nosy so I read it anyway !

aquarius moon means youre always on the look out to the future and to new stuff wacky sutff inventions new ways of thinking - out there with all of them

capricorn sun will put all that into persepective and do something tangible with it all and integrate the new with the classical

its a very very very creative duo

hope that makes sense xx

mingbop

yaaaaaaaaaaaay ! I'M VERY VERY VERY CREATIVE ! thank you! OI YOU LOT, I'M VERY CREATIVE ! lololol

Leo62

star-lover said:
yeah hurudriel/rcb :)

carlos santana - been going since the late 60s

black magic woman, samba pati, oye como va, soul sacrifice in the olden days, and the hundreds more to this day with collaborations with a variety of singers and other bands

http://images.google.co.uk/url?q=ht.../cover/s/images/santana-supernatural-back.jpg

or check their website santana.com
im sure most people know them to hear if not by name sometimes
hehehe dear old Carlos Santana...how easily you young 'uns forget.... ;)

My poor old Moon is in Virgo, under close assault from some heavy-duty outer planets.

-conjunct Pluto
-conjunct Uranus
-opp Jupiter in Pisces
-opp Chiron in Pisces
-wide trine to Neptune in Scorpio
-quincunx Saturn in Aquarius
...phew I think that's enough.

Yesyes I'm a child of the Sixties... :)

Amhran

water, water, almost everywhere

My moon is in Cancer. My ascendant is in Cancer. My sun is Aries.

I didn't know that the Chariot was associated with Cancer. Interesting to know. The Chariot is my "focus card" of a recent tarot/astrology reading I had done professionally.

ciliegia

Amhran said:
My moon is in Cancer. My ascendant is in Cancer. My sun is Aries.

I didn't know that the Chariot was associated with Cancer. Interesting to know. The Chariot is my "focus card" of a recent tarot/astrology reading I had done professionally.

Er.My hus's moon is in Aries,sun,mercury,venus are in cancer,they conjuct.