If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

FaireMaiden

FoolToThink said:
What about stuff in the 12th house, like maybe Mercury in Pisces in the 12th house...I've got that (my sun is all that as well), and I swear I have psychic dreams and thoughts every once in a while (I remember them when I have them, I just don't know that they're predicting something until the thing happens).
Yeah, Mercury in Pisces along with Sun in Pisces in the 12th is a good indicator of psychic doings... Where's your Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus... Are they making any aspects to the Sun and Mercury???

FoolToThink

Pluto: Scorpio, 7th house (trines Sun and Mercury)
Neptune: Capricorn, 10th house (sextiles Sun and also Mercury)
Uranus: Sagittarius, 9th house

FaireMaiden

Oh! I'd say you're very ripe for psychic doings... If this is something you wish to further develop, you have the innate tools to do so...

FoolToThink

Thanks FaireMaiden! I always figured there was something there in that, I just wasn't sure; I especially wasn't sure what aspects between what planets would indicate it. Hopefully I will find the way to further develop what I've got!

And the sun sextiles uranus as well, I forgot that one.

Kristyjnh

I just dug this thread up (I'm looking for a Rising sign poll) and found it really interesting. My Moon is in Cancer (forever battling my sun in Leo), in the 1st house. My 12th house is empty. I've never felt really psychic, but would maybe like to be. It's something I've been putting a lot of effort into. ;)

Ronia

Moon in Cancer is as intuitive as it may get without losing it all together (Moon exalted in Taurus). LOL I'd never assign any such abilities to the 12th house, IMO. To be a psychic or to consult other people and do it well, you should be communicative, understanding, open, encouraging, etc. None of these comes within the 12th. Look in your "relations" houses.

prudence

I have definitely had my moments of intuition, though I do not consider myself psychic. (empathic seems to fit)

My Jupiter is in the 8th house (in scorpio, with a square to my Mercury in Aquarius, 11th house) My Sun and North Node are in Pisces in 12th house. (my Asc is also Pisces)

I have heard that when your Neptune is the most elevated planet, that there are certain "psychic" tendencies. (my Neptune, at 0 degrees Sag is the most elevated planet in my chart, in 9th House, with a square to my Sun at 0 degrees Pisces)

To be honest I have not really pushed myself to develop any abilities as it makes me a little nervous. :)
Wow, a blast from the past! I'm not sure why I failed to mention that my Venus is also in Pisces, in 12th house. So, that's a few placements that seem like they might point to something. Still not sure what exactly. Still feel the same about not pushing myself into things that make me uneasy.

light2000

Rising and mars conjuction in cancer sign

Kristyjnh

Moon in Cancer is as intuitive as it may get without losing it all together (Moon exalted in Taurus). LOL I'd never assign any such abilities to the 12th house, IMO. To be a psychic or to consult other people and do it well, you should be communicative, understanding, open, encouraging, etc. None of these comes within the 12th. Look in your "relations" houses.

Hmmm... Which houses would that be? I'm still trying to understand the deeper parts of astrology (Haven't even touched trines, conjunctions, and whatnot yet). I'm gearing up for that step.)

I've never really been able to hear my intuition, but that could be because I have Gemini Rising, which leads me to thinking and over thinking things, and Mercury, Mars, and Venus in Virgo, bringing the earth influence and severe practicality.

I have so much more to learn!

seedcake

Scorpio rising here. My Sun sign is Leo, Moon is in Gemini. I don't have good feelings about it. I see all those signs in some kind of conflict.