The Devil + The Moon

blu3

Deck: Morgan-Greer

So, when asking about communication like for example: What to do to speak to this person again? etc.

What does The Devil + The Moon together say? (This is part of a 3 card spread, by the way)
these two major arcana cards confused me...I know it's not positive..but what do they mean as a pair and about communication in general??

Minotauro

So, when asking about communication like for example: What to do to speak to this person again? etc.

What does The Devil + The Moon together say? (This is part of a 3 card spread, by the way)
these two major arcana cards confused me...I know it's not positive..but what do they mean as a pair and about communication in general??

it means lieeeeeeeeeeees!
>_>
lies you tell yourself , or being bound by lies , or simply lying to that person XD bound him with lies?

it was the firt thing that poped to my mind but Im tired, I'll come back after some rest and maybe my answers wont be so .. you know... bad ._.

nisaba

Don't, just don't. Nothing but misery and unhappiness will come of it. If not for you in the short-term, then for them and ultimately as things play out, for both of you in the longer term.

Tuilirose

You would have to be crazy, (the Moon), to fall into that trap (the Devil) again!

Grizabella

Since this was a three-card spread, we're just about doing the whole reading for you by interpreting them, which we're not supposed to do but they look pretty darned ominous to me. I wouldn't bother with speaking to them again at all.

blu3

You would have to be crazy, (the Moon), to fall into that trap (the Devil) again!

LOL! I love this one. Thank you. I see the moon as a "LUNAtic" card, but not all the time, but in this case paired to that sneaky devil..you are right! Or the deck could also be telling me: "You would have to act/be crazy in order to communicate with said person again" Heheh

Don't, just don't. Nothing but misery and unhappiness will come of it. If not for you in the short-term, then for them and ultimately as things play out, for both of you in the longer term.

Yes, I figured that much :(. Thank you, the 3rd card in the spread was NOT good either. :D

it means lieeeeeeeeeeees!
>_>
lies you tell yourself , or being bound by lies , or simply lying to that person XD bound him with lies?

it was the firt thing that poped to my mind but Im tired, I'll come back after some rest and maybe my answers wont be so .. you know... bad ._.

Ahhh. I know, I knew it wasn't anything good, but I wanted to see how others viewed this pair together. I agree with your interpretation, tired or not :D

Since this was a three-card spread, we're just about doing the whole reading for you by interpreting them, which we're not supposed to do but they look pretty darned ominous to me. I wouldn't bother with speaking to them again at all.

Well, these two cards together confuse me. It's a three-card spread, you're not doing the whole reading for me. This was a kind of rude response and I don't appreciate it. If you felt the way you do, you shouldn't had replied.

Grizabella

It wasn't rude at all. I was just stating a fact I knew to be true. I'm sorry you took it as being rude. :) At least I did give you my feedback, which is what you were asking for here.

blu3

It wasn't rude at all. I was just stating a fact I knew to be true. I'm sorry you took it as being rude. :) At least I did give you my feedback, which is what you were asking for here.

Actually, yes it was because we're all here to learn and I actually have the right to ask this particular question here and if you didn't feel right answering it then you simple shouldn't have :)

I'm here to learn about card combinations in particular, if I can't really feel the meaning of two cards of decipher them I come here to see what or how others interpret it. And no, your opinion is not "the truth".

Grizabella

Actually, yes it was because we're all here to learn and I actually have the right to ask this particular question here and if you didn't feel right answering it then you simple shouldn't have :)

I'm here to learn about card combinations in particular, if I can't really feel the meaning of two cards of decipher them I come here to see what or how others interpret it. And no, your opinion is not "the truth".

Well, then maybe you should just post the whole three cards in the Your Readings forum and we can help you there, too. That would be interesting.

Anyway, I'm sorry you took offense where no offense was intended. I took the time to help you when you asked because I'd gotten the same two cards in a reading several years ago and it was really a disastrous situation before it ended. I thought it might be worth adding my input to maybe save you from something ominous, just as I said. What I said was said in the sense of thinking to myself (which I did) "I know the rules here and this is going to be iffy because giving input on two cards of a three-card spread is almost doing the whole reading but I'm going to do it anyway" because I remembered how they'd warned me long ago. If you take it as being rude, I can't help that. It wasn't my intention and I'm leaving it just as it stands.

Wendywu

Moderator Note

I think it'd be better if we got back on topic now, rather than discussing the discussion?

The rule is that any two cards from a larger reading may be asked about; we don't say how much larger that reading had to be. The thread is therefore valid, and stands.

Wendywu