Flornoy Noblet App

Barleywine

Does anyone have the Flornoy Noblet Marseille app made by TarotBot and sold by Amazon for the Kindle? I can't spend 22 euros for the deck right now, but would like to have something to use with JMD's Marseille book. Hopefully it's legitimate and not a bootleg.

Barleywine

I decided to answer my own question and bought this app for a small sum, just so I could have Noblet images to look at when working with JMD's book. I downloaded the HD images since my Kindle Fire is an HD version.

It accomplishes what I was after, but the card images are a little small (around 2" x 3") and won't reorient to portrait mode for a larger view. The card meanings are brief and in many cases imaginative (5 of Swords - "Sharpen your double-edged tongue!") but there are also (similarly brief) standard definitions too. For the price, I'm happy with it.

gregory

JMD's book has the images.... just have it open twice and keep the image on screen in one copy while you read about it in the other ??

Barleywine

JMD's book has the images.... just have it open twice and keep the image on screen in one copy while you read about it in the other ??

Perhaps it does, but I'm not fond of navigating e-books in that way. I'd rather have something I can keep in front of me on the desk.

Philistine

bought this app for a small sum

Do you know what the difference is between the pay version and the free version? They both say they have ads on the Android download portal, which seems dumb if you are paying (I get it for the free version). Does yours have ads?

Also, glad you are taking the plunge on JMD's book. I have this project on my short list after working with some of his threads here from back then. Keep us updated!

Barleywine

Do you know what the difference is between the pay version and the free version? They both say they have ads on the Android download portal, which seems dumb if you are paying (I get it for the free version). Does yours have ads?

Also, glad you are taking the plunge on JMD's book. I have this project on my short list after working with some of his threads here from back then. Keep us updated!

I haven't seen any ads at all, but I paid extra for the ad-free Kindle, so that could be stopping them. When I bought the app from Amazon, I noticed that it said " includes active content," but when I read about it all it said was it needs the ability to access websites to download content interactively. When I followed some of the links for the reference material, I did go to some authors' sites and also to Amazon, but it wasn't pushed on me.