9 Cups and King of Wands combo

QueenPen

Could this mean a pickup artist going look for ladies at a bar ?

What do you think?

Lorraine1100

Possibly a good time man - kind of love 'em and leave 'em no emotional strings attached. If the 8 of cups was there or even the 7 of swords I would think this even more so.

QueenPen

Possibly a good time man - kind of love 'em and leave 'em no emotional strings attached. If the 8 of cups was there or even the 7 of swords I would think this even more so.

Interesting b/c I do draw these cards with the 8C and 7s. Ty. Good to know

WalesWoman

I don't know, a King is much different than a Knight of Wands. I don't think the King of Wands would be a player or a love 'em and leave 'em type at all.

I would see the 9 Cups and King Wands as a passion feast, that they have a lot to share and are generous, hot and steamy, know what they want and go after it and will be very persuasive about it, won't let obstacles deter them.

QueenPen

I don't know, a King is much different than a Knight of Wands. I don't think the King of Wands would be a player or a love 'em and leave 'em type at all.

I would see the 9 Cups and King Wands as a passion feast, that they have a lot to share and are generous, hot and steamy, know what they want and go after it and will be very persuasive about it, won't let obstacles deter them.

Well, where is he? I want to meet him! Ha! This guy seems way more sophisticated in his seduction. Thanks!

Lorraine1100

I don't have a huge amount of Knight's coming up in my readings, because all of my male friends and my ex always come up as King's. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that they and I are over 40 years old!! Whenever I see King's in my readings I know who they refer to.

So, based on my own knowing and intuition I can say that the King's are over 40 years old and the Knights are younger say 20 to 39 years.

It depends of course, on what other cards are in the spread that would bring you to a conclusion that this man is a bit of a player, but I don't always like the 9 of cups as to me it does not seem as good as it makes out to be. When I see the 7 of cups in a reading I see it as all that glitters is not gold and it's a downright fickle person who has shifting sands under their feet.

It's my tuppence worth, I am not saying I am right of course because we all read differently, but this was why I made specific reference to the other cards that could crop up which would indicate someone who was a bit of a player.

PAMUYA

This is more in line of how I would see this combo. This is a mature passion that is shared.