Mel's Old Fashioned Pips & Courts and Homemade Baked Goods

Bernice

Hi Prue :)

Have you had a go at Pauls tiered method using Mels' sytem and the Dignity Stick (giggling at that name...)?

Bee :)

SolSionnach

Bernice said:

Have you had a go at Pauls tiered method using Mels' sytem and the Dignity Stick (giggling at that name...)?

Good heavens, Bee, where do you find that?

Cactus Dahlia

Bernice said:
I'm missing these Old Fashioned posts, and the posters :(

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Life has taken me over and I've given my tarot cards a vacation! Still lurking here and hope to be back on board once everything settles down for me.

Bee, it's wonderful to see you're now a moderator. :thumbsup: Congratulations! :grin:

I've brought along a milk chocolate cake, filled with fresh whipped cream, and dark chocolate icing decorated with walnut halves. Everybody tuck in! :party:

prudence

Bernice said:

No, I am still trying to get a good grip on the Olde Dignity Stick. :D

Thanks for the yummy cake, Cactus Dahlia.

Bernice

Cactus Dahlia: I've brought along a milk chocolate cake, filled with fresh whipped cream, and dark chocolate icing decorated with walnut halves. Everybody tuck in :party:
Wonderful cake to wake up to..... mmmm..... It's good to know you're lurking and not lost to us. Thank you for your congrats Dahlia :)
Prudence: No, I am still trying to get a good grip on the Olde Dignity Stick.
Ye Olde Dignity Sticke = :laugh: Love the name! Very suitable for the Old Fashioned method. I find the that the 4 card spread (with or without Ye Olde Dignity Sticke) is working fine for me.

Is Mel lurking as well......?

SolSionnach

Bernice said:
Hi 'Vana :)

I'm missing these Old Fashioned posts, and the posters :(

Pauls tiered method is here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/library/8/2004-10/paul-s-tiered-minor-arcana-system-20041010.shtml

And of course you know where to find the Dignity Stick ....(snigger)

Actually, I *don't* know where to find it! Is it the same as the "1 cups = good, 10 cups less good, ace swords = horrible" thing that we've discussed before?

I stopped following this thread a while back (life, you know...), and now I'm lost! :(