The Next Step for my Book ???

How would you like TB's OOP book to be reincarnated?

• Convince a new publisher to print it.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • I like to turn paper pages; please POD it for me.

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Electronic format; Kindle, Nook, etc. works for me.

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

tarotbear

Drive ya crazy!

Amazon is driving me crazy!

I have sent three emails so far and get the same (non-response) email back. For some unfathomable reason Amazon is attaching the Kindle edition of 'It's All in the Cards' to the original 2004 edition, but not to the reprint edition. They keep saying they can only 'link' books with the same content ???????

Secondly, they don't seem to be able to wrap their mind around the concept that the Workbook and Reference editions ARE the same book but in two different formats and won't link them together!

I went back to Createspace and asked if they could change the 'designation' on the workbook editon to clearly state 'Workbook Edition' so if someone is looking for the Reference or Workbook editIon they will find the one they want easily. Hopefully when this updates it will make it easier for everyone.

PS - The Customer service Dept at Createspace IS THE BEST!

tarotbear

Based on tabulations so far (books have been available less than 2 weeks) at the month's end - I have sold 8 kindle versions and a paperback!

firefrost

I shall be buying a paperback when I get paid in August!

gregory

I would if I didn't have it.

I DO have it and I recommend it most highly :)

Though I would be interested to see how the Aquatic pix turned out ! Hm. ff - maybe it will soon be time for another Durham meet :)

tarotbear

Though I would be interested to see how the Aquatic pix turned out ! :)

The Aquatic Tarot pix turned out very well despite what Createspace kept telling me about low dpi count. They had to be changed from color to B/W which did tone the images out a bit, but they did not pixellate. I think of them as 'seen though a soft focus' filter. I am very lucky to have been able to acquire them .. and thank those that helped! :thumbsup:

firefrost

I would if I didn't have it.

I DO have it and I recommend it most highly :)

Though I would be interested to see how the Aquatic pix turned out ! Hm. ff - maybe it will soon be time for another Durham meet :)

:D :thumbsup:

tarotbear

here are some ...

They turned out like this:

Attachments

• maj_04.jpg
    maj_04.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 108
  • min_c_qu.jpg
    min_c_qu.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 84
  • min_s_ac.jpg
    min_s_ac.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 81
  • min_p_pa.jpg
    min_p_pa.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86

gregory

Wow ! Way better than I feared - rather pretty. Have you shown them to himself ?

tarotbear

New Covers!

Sooooooooooooooooo much better! :D I got the proof copies today and scanned the covers in for the record.

Attachments

• Cover Front Ref.jpg
    Cover Front Ref.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Cover Back Ref.jpg
    Cover Back Ref.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Cover Front Men.jpg
    Cover Front Men.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Cover Back Men.jpg
    Cover Back Men.jpg