The Next Step for my Book ???

How would you like TB's OOP book to be reincarnated?

• Convince a new publisher to print it.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • I like to turn paper pages; please POD it for me.

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Electronic format; Kindle, Nook, etc. works for me.

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

gregory

You are doing awesomely well, bear ! Keep it up - and hurry up with DEATH ! These are so nice and simple (in a good way !) - it will be easy to teach with them,. I think :)

WolfSpirit

Great cards, tarotbear.
Especially the ones featuring yourself, but I understand about keeping it simple and quick.

jema

I got a kindle just a few months ago and LOVE it, and read more then ever on it.

firefrost

I think you've done brilliantly, tarotbear.

tarotbear

Alternative Moon .... and DEATH!

HOLMES made a suggestion for an alternative Moon card - here it is! Do you like it, HOLMES? LOL!

Still very up-in-the-air about the Death card. After the initial inking I couldn't decide it if looked like a path or a mountain top, so I added trees and made it a path. FYI - it says "Live Without Regret for Yesterday", altho I wonder if it's 'rimpianti' or 'rimpiante' - but that is easy enough to fix if need be. (White-out is a wonderful thing!)

56 more to go ...... :bugeyed:

Attachments

• 018 Moon.jpg
    018 Moon.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 94
  • 018 Moon ALT.jpg
    018 Moon ALT.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 013 Death.jpg
    013 Death.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 98

Gracie2k

I voted for POD I don't have a Kindle sadly I missed out on it. I might get one in time though.

gregory

I like death. Good stuff. Always nice to see a bit of LATIN :)

Mallah

I really am up in the air about how to respond; I love your takes on the cards...as line drawings! They'd be perfect for illustrating a book; but as to the format of the book? I'm personally wrestling with the POD/Publish for some of my work as well, and don't know where to go with it. As far as kindle goes, it's great, I have one myself, and am very disappointed with the formatting for nonfiction/refrence (like Tarot) books. It's just not far enough along yet to make it useful! I still prefer plain ol' paper....but as to finding a publisher vs self publishing....I'm torn. I have a deck I'm working on, and a book that will go with; and I really don't know what I'm going to do when the time comes...cause who has the money to invest in such a thing...you can do kickstart, no doubt. POD for a book? Do they DO that? I'm a terrible one to ask these things.....

firefrost

Love the death card but must admit I prefer the original moon!