8-bit tarot

motsa

Finally got my final package. I love the box and I don't mind the slight differences in the cards -- it adds to the character of the deck. I was confused a little by the extra cards until I remembered you saying that you had to rework those cards a little. I liked your original horses but the new style is nice as well so it's kind of cool to have cards showing both versions.

Congratulations on finally getting it all finished, Indy. It was worth the wait. :)

sharonsgl

I'm glad I found this thread. I had no idea Indigo was selling the deck in 13 card packs, as they were created. But now that there is a complete deck to buy, I rather quickly bought one. I can't wait until it comes.

karen0205

motsa said:
I think you misunderstood midniteeye. midniteeye hasn't bought pack one yet and can't because that pack is all sold out.

Yes, it was her wording of "since it is possible that i got pack 1 from an after market," I thought she had gotten pack 1 from someone already and was just looking for the rest.

karen0205

motsa said:
Finally got my final package. I love the box and I don't mind the slight differences in the cards -- it adds to the character of the deck. I was confused a little by the extra cards until I remembered you saying that you had to rework those cards a little. I liked your original horses but the new style is nice as well so it's kind of cool to have cards showing both versions.
Congratulations on finally getting it all finished, Indy. It was worth the wait. :)

I Like the original 'smiley' versions of the horses but I see how the reworked horses are more like the other 2. Either way, they are great. I Love it!
I think I might take some archival glue and glue the box parts together inside the folded parts just so they are bit stronger. I like the box, I think it's great.

Indy1725

Hey, all:

I know we're not supposed to advertise here, but I'm not allowed to post in the 'Advertisements' thread, so...

So, due to some personal financial difficulties, I'm having to liquidate my entire stock of merchandise - shirts, comics, and most relevantly, decks of my 8-Bit Tarot cards. The reasons can be found at my blog, here: http://www.lunarbistro.com/2010/06/liquidating-my-life.php , if you want the full story. The Important Thing To Note, however, is that full decks of my Tarot cards can be had for a paltry $6. That's only slightly more than the original packs had cost when I was putting those out. I really appreciate the support the members of this forum gave my little project as I was working on it, unfortunately I'm just not much of a businessman. So, I'm inviting you all to take advantage of the situation and help me clear out all these decks! My store is at http://www.lunarbistro.com/store-zen/, and thanks again for all the support in the past! I still really appreciate it!

WonderGuy

sorry to hear about all the problems Indy1725. (i feel your pain, trust me, i can relate)
i just ordered mine.

tarotmama

Sorry to hear about your troubles! I'm really shocked this deck never got picked up by a big publisher -- it's so fantastic. I already own a copy, but I just ordered another for my husband for Father's Day (and some pins & a tshirt).

Kimberlee

I ordered mine yesterday! :) So cute, I could not resist. I hope when times get better, you continue to make more wonderful creations.

~Kimberlee

Xarokys

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, Indy1725.

I ordered five decks and a t-shirt :bugeyed: The decks will make great gifts to my tarot-reading friends.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful deck! I hope everything works out for you.

alec

Hi Indy1725,

Your 8-Bit Tarot is one of my favorite decks. The humor and joy of the deck makes it a real treasure. You truly created something of value.

So sorry to hear of your current situation.

Just put in a goodly order. Hope this will help in some small way.

Alec