Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Reversals a must?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Dragon Rider 

I always read using reversals. I find that it makes the reading more accurate and precise than when only "half" (upright positions) of the possible meanings are used.

I suggest Joan Bunning's "Learning Tarot Reversals" and Mary K. Greer's "The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals." These are great references in mastering them.
Top   #41
Citizen

SharonS 

It's really a personal choice I think. You do what you feel, if it feels awkward to read reversals for you, then don't do it. Or only do it when it feels right. If there's a card in a spread you've done that is reversed but makes no sense to you and you feel that it should not be reversed..then unreverse it, read it regularly. It's up to your intuition and the more you practice, the easier it will be to decide what's right for you.

~SharonS
Top   #42

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.