Zombie tarot - King of Swords

shadowdancer

Wow, talk about overkill. If it is possible to overkill a zombie that is. This dude is a one man army. No crystal ball needed to guess he is a shoot first and as questions later kind of guy. I understand the trophies on the wall as an indicator of your success in keeping your eye on the target, but not sure I would include the misses in that display. Shooting in the foot? Well, if you don't show enough patience to establish the big picture, I guess a shooting in the foot can occur more often than you realise. Or it could be that hand & foot really gave him a run for his money. Yep, zombies can be real hard to take down. They just keep on coming. Well, he may have been caught out once, but it is most definitely going to be a case of 'once bitten, twice shy'. He will not be making that same mistake again. Especially as it may only take one bite to really turn things around on him. He will have his wits about him, and will ensure those rifles are always ready for action. You've got to be up real early in the morning if you feel you have a chance of catching him napping. And seeing as zombies don't really go for the 8 hours of sleep, he will have to take the night shift more than he would hope for.

Attachments

• swords king.jpg
    swords king.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 334

krystalkitty

So I am looking at these feet hanging on the hall and I get this impression that perhaps this king left some traps that were hidden sly trick and the zombie he doesnt need that foot so left a piece of him self behind.. The king of swords is focused here though and definately a hunter so out to prove himself in what ever way he can. This man is focussed for all occasions and conditions look at those wellies.. I get this impression he doesnt like to create a mess with the wooden floor... go get em type of man.

ana luisa

Two things came to mind while looking at this card. The trophies and his boots. This seems to be a guy who does NOT accept anything that differs rom what he considers acceptable. In his world. The exposition of his trophies is perhaps him talking about "blunders" committed by "Asians""blacks", "punks", yes, he does seem to be a person who will not welcome diversity. And has no qualms voicing this... Also, his boots reminded me of two idioms that kinda complement each other. One is not getting his feet wet : he is not a risk-taker. Let things be what they have always been and leave it at that. Also, the phrase "I'm not taking any risks" alludes to this super rigid mentality. Also, if a man will die with his boots on, it means he is courageous. This man is willing to fight till death for what he believes.
Nice irony. Afraid of the different and willing to die for sameness.