Post break up tower card

mahafrins

What an interesting card combo, with this combo Tower + 10 Wands I think they can't get over the breakup, it's made a devastating blow to the querent's life.

You said it was a "house on fire" type relationship mahafrins but I wonder if the querent really thought this person was a long term keeper, there was something there even if it was not easy! The Tower is such a shock, they did not see this coming is my first thought, it's a huge blow. But secondly I wonder if their life is now changed because of this break up in a very negative way! Like in their mind they had plans to have a holiday together or get a place together, they planned a whole future and now they are on their own, they have to get used to the change of status. With the 10 of Wands they are really struggling with this, this is a overwhelming for them. I wonder also with the 10 of W if they bent over backwards to make the relationship work, they put so much work into it and it's over!

I don't think it necessarily means an affair or someone else, it's just a reeling from the break up!

This is a blow and they are not dealing with it very well! They have to come to terms with how things are now and I recommend not getting involved with anyone for a while, let their heart heal and they have to be realistic about the situation. Things have changed despite trying to hold on to it and they have to accept the changes and be gentle on themselves for a while :)

Beautiful interpretation this makes so much sense..They can't get over it..Yes a perfect relationship a long term keep..Yes life changed for both mainly the querent herself. Oh they planned kids, holiday, meeting people , cooking for each other soooooooo much... He even taught her to drive.. yes both are not dealing with it well. And yes the change is accepted painfully..