Resonating with one particular card?

sedgeez

I'm not sure if this is the right place, sorry if it's not!

Does anyone else really resonate with one particular card? For me The Empress has always stood out for me and I have no idea why. She comes up a lot in my own personal readings but it's one card that really seems to strike a cord with me but I don't really understand what it is.

Does anyone else get this with a card?

katyanne

Yes with the high priestess who is also my birth card.

Honeysun

Yes, my "stalker" cards usually resonate with me. 4 of Swords has been popping up in many readings for me recently and it makes a lot of sense. It made me understand the card better as well.

Redfaery

High Priestess/Papess resonates very strongly with me. She's probably the dominant archetype in my spirituality. My guide/patroness is also aligned with her.

Brown sparrow

High Priestess/Papess resonates very strongly with me. She's probably the dominant archetype in my spirituality. My guide/patroness is also aligned with her.

High priestess - she reminds me of my truest self.
Magician - one of my birth cards - has a way with words and multi talented.
the fool - a free person exploring and discovering the world and it's truth his own way

barefootlife

'My' cards are the Queen of Pentacles, Moon, and the Hermit, especially the first. Usually when the QoP comes up in my readings, I know that's where I need to be paying the most attention.

nisaba

Does anyone else really resonate with one particular card?

It changes slowly with time. Over the decades, I've had the Queens Swords and Pentacles, the Hermit, the Nine Swords (for a given job that lasted many years but was horrible) and Justice.

It tells you something of what you need to bring into balance. :)

EmpyreanKnight

It is The Emperor for me

Luxa

It's the Queen of Swords for me.

JadePixie

I often show up as the Queen of Wands, the whole wands suit is pretty much my life over the last couple of years.