Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Sylvie Steinbach

PM Issues

Hello!

Some of you tried to PM the last 48 hours and could not. I have solved the issue and therefore you should not have any difficulties in contacting me. :)

I remind everyone that I will be gone by Saturday Feb 2nd so please do NOT contact me until Feb 13th. If you post I will not respond to it until then. Thanks!

Sylvie Steinbach

New Students

For those of you who signed up recently and have started the basic workshop I would like to let you know that our advance workshop won't reconvey until I am back in town which will be by mid FEB. You have then 2 weeks to catch the advanced students before we pursue new advance case studies.

It is always more fun when things are happening live and with others so if you are motivated just catch us up and enjoy our intense 'live' thread...

Good luck!

Sylvie Steinbach

Announcement

The advance course is now back in session. For all the new advanced students, the new thread is called -timing- advance course. See you there!

Sylvie Steinbach

Grizabella

Sylvie Steinbach said:
.... you pick the cards flipping them over as described in the book until you find his key card. You must concentrate on the fact that you want to know what is going on with him...Then look at the 3 cards on the left and the 3 ont the right -no more than that please!!! to avoid confusion.

What if your key card is the first card you lay down? There aren't any cards to the left of it in that case, so do you lay 3 cards to the left after you've put the key card down? And then go on to put three on the right, of course.

Bernice

Solitaire:

I think this has been covered in another post. If the key-card apears either first or last I believe you're advised to re-do the cast because if it's first there's no Past cards, and if it appears last, there's no Future cards. But check for the post.

Bee.

indianstorm

hello

hello everyone, i have received sylvie's book.. looking forward to interacting with all of you..

stormy

LisaW

Stormy

Welcome to the group Stormy!
These threads will definitely jiggle the brain cells :)

LisaW

Miss Divine

I got my book yesterday.
Just love it!

indianstorm

haha..

no kidding-- i am absolutely fascinated.. so curious and excited-- should have seen me when i got the book--- enthralled!!
fortunately with threads-- i have been following all the practice studies without the book-- the analysis was very clinical-- :) rich with info..
just how i like it to be-- straight to the point, no waffling ( english saying for blah blah)

Stormy..

Miss Divine

I've had Lenormand cards for years, but never did more with them than fiddle around a little bit. I have some books but they seriously suck! That is why I put the cards away for so long and focussed on tarot instead.

But with this book... YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!! I cannot put them down anymore.
The clear answers it gives is just awesome.

ETA: Sylvie, thank you so much for writing such a wonderful book and taking the time to help us along even more here on the forum!