Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I can't comment on health related questions! Your question is based on a reading. I can only answer technical questions.

LisaW

Sylvie

I apologise Sylvie- I get so caught up in combinations sometimes that I forget that maybe I shouldn't have asked-- it wasn't based on a reading for a person, per se- it was just a draw of cards.

another example with the child...could the Child+Scythe be construed as a 'premature decision'? I'm just trying to explore whether or not the child could be used to 'describe' in that way-- or as "early" or "young"...

I'm not after health information!! lol promise~

LisaW

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Yes it could but it is not a general definition for that combination...

indianstorm

Hi Sylvie- technical question

I was thinking on this today as after reflecting on a no layout spread I did for a sitter.
The questioner wanted to know about the man who is going to offer long term relationship with a view to marriage. She also wanted to know when she was going to get married.

I did the no layout looking at the man.

While doing that- It dawned on me also to look at the cards surrounding the ring. My question is- even though I was only focusing on the man and not thinking about the ring- can I still analyse the cards around the ring? turning this into a multilevel reading? I reasoned that I could because the question encompassed it..

incidentally while pulling the cards- the ring came before the man (about 10-15 cards separating them)- so it was there already for analysis.

What is your advice on this please- I kept a record of the reading just in case We can use it here--

Stormy

Stormy

indianstorm

technical question 2

Another one-

has this occured to you before- when you are asking for physical/attribute descriptions- you pull the card and both significators turns up 1st- this has happened, it was like this- sitter female-asking about the man- i pulled first card 28 then 29 woman-- i repeated the draw and the same thing happened again- --

I was not sure what to make of it--- but my instincts said that the man is known to the woman because of this--

sorry sylvie-- I know 2 q's in a row-- but it has been weighing on my mind how to negotiate with this

Stormy

Sylvie Steinbach

Stormy

"My question is- even though I was only focusing on the man and not thinking about the ring- can I still analyse the cards around the ring? turning this into a multilevel reading?"

Yes! it is actually the next level of multi level reading I wanted to approach next which is looking at the key cards that are relevant to the question even though you only was focusing on one specifically. Now in order to make it accurate you can only compute the close surrounding cards -up to 2 no more. And only if they talk to you...if it feels that the key card does 'talk' to you then discard the group around that key card. Again the most important one will be the one you focus on unless one of the other key cards is so powerful in its set that you can't dismiss.

Sylvie Steinbach

Stormy

"sitter female-asking about the man- i pulled first card 28 then 29 woman-- i repeated the draw and the same thing happened again- --"

If this happens -it is rare- and the key card is the man -the subject of the question in this case- then anything following it is important even if his key card shows up in 1st position. So 29 and up to 2 more cards are significant.
Afterward you need to know what question to ask to reveal more. If you ask the same question twice or no question in that case you run the risk to have that happening twice like "how is the weather?" cards answer: "fine!" and you keep repeating again "how is the weatehr?" cards will stubbornly say: "fine dummy! why you keep asking?!" So really be a detective not a robot. If you have an usual answer you need to ask yourself first if your question was good...And if you did not ask any question, then you need to ask one if you have a repeat...the cards guide you in some ways to change your approach by giving you weird configuration to get your attention. Since you are the reader you should get the hint you must rephrase your inquiry....

indianstorm

Thank you Sylvie :)

So grateful for clarifying that--

Stormy

Sylvie Steinbach

Please work on new thread posted...

Let's work on a multi level reading with only the focus on one key card with a person keycard....and see when to look for more keycards because they 'catch' your eyes ;)

Phoenix Rising

The key card

Question on the card 33-key if this card appears next to a card is this saying that this card is the focus of the significance?

Eg...Key+fox+snake
Is this focusing on the job which is dangerous(snake) or the fact that there is major deceit and manipulation with a liar or robber?

Key+fox important job position or key employee.
key+(fox+snake) major event with a liar, robber or illegal work

So 2 combinations..a key employee with an important job position who works in a dangerous job. or A liar, robber doing illegal work?

Another eg: Key+ring+whip. The focus in on the strong relationship
key+ring a strong karmic relationship
key=(ring+whip) a major argument leading to divorce

I just need to clear up the key in cases like this as I assume(that nasty habit) that when shown in readings that most of the time it is positive and that to focus on the card next to it as having a major significance in the reading.

And other question do we read as a combination the 2 cards surrounding the key card. card+KEY+card eg snake+MAN+birds...making it snake+birds?
P.s..the Key card is not the card 33-key in this question.

I hope I've made myself clear

Phoenix